A bit of stuff before chapters

If you didn't look at the credits in the description, the cover is by a tiktok user named cloudypink_ I'd heavily suggest you go follow her because she is an amazing artist and PLEASE go follow her on all her platforms in her bio^^

Anyways, I want to make some things very clear.

If you are going to request something that involves Tubbo and Ranboo being actually romantic like kissing or making out, I won't do it, they are minors and don't want to be shipped or most likely have people draw or write them doing things like kissing.

Also if you want to request angsts, I will do possibly (dsmp character) divorce, arguments and some other things that I can't think about but what I will not do is intentional abuse, Like maybe if it's the enderwalk doing bad stuff then maybe but that really depends.

With fluffish stuff I can do hugs, having fun, being goofy together, being platonically cute together and some other things. I'm not too sure about cuddling but I'll see what I can do or if I can find anything about Ranboo or Tubbo say something about cuddling since it's so touchy  and sometimes cuddles are often associated with romance and things like that.

Now I want to say something about comments.

Don't say anything like "They should be a couple" "I kinda ship them" "KISS" "That's very gay" plus more because again they are minors and even if you add a /j or /p I might still say something about it or delete it if it's too inappropriate. Please respect Tubbo and Ranboo's boundaries.

Also about each other or just some other things I want to say is don't start crap with one another, I really don't want to see anyone being rude or shittalking to another person. be respectful to each other. On respect, please be respectful to me too, my preferred pronouns are
They/Them but any is okay.

REQUESTS HERE  —>

Enjoy!