Our FairyTale

I'm sorry for the short chapter, I promise that next chapter will be longer. Anyways have some C!Beeduo angst! :]

TW
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two idiot danced in a big mansion. They danced for an hour and laughed like children. The night was warm, aside from it snowing. Soft music played quietly in the background while they danced. They danced until the brunette's legs could no longer hold him up. The other then laughed softly and picked up the brunette who laughed along "I honestly never knew that you could dance!" Tubbo stated before he kissed Ranboo's cheek or at least what he can reach which was Ranboo's chin, it was just a peck but Ranboo still got embarrassed.

"Yeah- I've taught myself how to dance ever since you said that you liked dancing" Ranboo admitted, stuttering a little. Tubbo smiled and stayed quiet for a minute. Ranboo started walking up to their room that they shared. "Why.." Tubbo stopped himself then laughed a little, Ranboo looked over to him and tilted his head. "This feels like some kind of fancy fairytale.." Tubbo said, laughing at what he said. Ranboo nodded in agreement "This really does.." Ranboo said and placed Tubbo down on their bed gently before getting in.

Tubbo hummed "It's like one of those fairytale love" Tubbo said jokingly, Ranboo kissed his forehead "Mmn.. Guess it is then" He said tiredly, Tubbo blushed a soft shade of pink. "Sometimes fairytales don't last long" Tubbo said, feeling tired. "Uh, what are you implying by that?" Ranboo asked, turning over to Tubbo.
"I hope that this fairytale will last forever.." Tubbo said, closing his eyes. Ranboo nodded and scooted closer to him, Tubbo snuggled into Ranboo as Ranboo wrapped his arm around Tubbo. "Well.. I'll make sure that our fairytale will last until we have to part ways in the afterlife.." Ranboo said, somehow feeling poetic. Tubbo giggled tiredly "Mmn?" He hummed as he was falling asleep. "Nothing Bee, go to sleep now"  Ranboo murmured sleepily.

Tubbo giggled again "Mhm.. goodnight Boo" he said, Ranboo smiled "Goodnight Tubbo" they then both fell asleep, holding each other close.

..

..

..

Ranboo and Wilbur watched as Las Nevadas blew into bits. Screams and people yelling can be heard. Wilbur chuckled then turned to Ranboo and saw his worried expression "Don't worry man, made sure your husband wasn't in the explosion" He said, Ranboo then looked down at Wilbur, the worried face then turned into a face of shock "Who told you that I was married to.." Ranboo couldn't finish his sentence "Oh, just a little someone but seriously, no need to worry" Wilbur said.

Ranboo stayed quiet until he heard Tubbo's voice yelling.

..

..

..

..

Ranboo cradled Tubbo's small body in his arms. Wilbur looking at him with a blank expression, warm tears ran down Ranboo's cheeks burning him which only caused pain. Wilbur kept the blank expression as he walked away mindlessly. It was so careless that for the first time in a long time, Ranboo wanted to psychically hurt someone, he glared at Wilbur with teary eyes. Wilbur looked back at Ranboo, his expression staying blank as ever and continued walking.

Ranboo was having in a mood between feeling hurt and angry as he watched Wilbur walked away so carelessly. Ranboo looked back at Tubbo and continued crying. He cried for awhile, until he saw another person who was stumbling in the distance. He kept looking then saw that it was no other then Quackity. Ranboo somehow didn't care and only focused on Tubbo.

He held into Tubbo tightly. murmuring words like "I'm so sorry.." and other variations of it. Ranboo felt as if he was the reason for Tubbo's death since he was the one who placed it around Las Nevadas, he was the one to help it go off, he didn't even check on Tubbo before he set off the TNT. Ranboo looked at Tubbo and caressed his hair. "I'm.. sorry Bee.. I failed to protect you." Ranboo looked at Tubbo, more tears burned Ranboo's cheeks and he held onto Tubbo until more people came to see what is going on.

..

..

..

Ranboo stood close to the small grave in front of him, there were a bunch of flowers on the grave and around it. Ranboo placed a couple tulips and alliums on the grave. "Tubbo  _Beloved" The grace read out. Ranboo's face looked dead and had a lot of burn marks from all the crying. He felt horrible to the point that it was hard to keep up a smiling face.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't protect our fairytale.." Ranboo said, putting down a full on bouquet of flowers on Tubbo's grave gently. Ranboo remembered his promise that he made to himself and felt like crying. "I'll come back tomorrow.. bee" Ranboo said before walking away, wiping his tears. Ranboo couldn't believe everything, for once it was like his whole world fell apart. Ranboo felt dead, this was like a whole different kind of pain. Losing someone who you swore you protect with your whole life, a someone who you felt happy around, a someone who you had a child with. Guess his world did fell break into many pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for not writing much (School has been a pain plus volleyball stuff.) and for this chapter also being very confusing and short! I promise next chapter will be better.