Away from the bad stuff.

First request by
@Toby-is-Raven
Also this includes angst my stuff so please be safe. I don't want anyone to have someone bad happening to them while reading this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranboo and Tubbo stood in shock, heavy breathing filled the air. "Oh? you guys have a son now." Dream teased. He was holding micheal. "Dream.. unhand my son" Ranboo said in a threatening manner, both Tubbo and Ranboo took out their swords, Dream laughed and took out his sword but rather then facing to towards the two, he put to Micheal's neck. Micheal was crying but he was confused and terrified on what was happening. "Why are you here" Tubbo spoke up "I must have thought that you should be the first person that I should come for." Dream stared Tubbo in his eyes "Damn, after years of being stuck in tang stupid prison I finally get tp finish what I never did." He said, finally stabbing micheal, he did in over and over again. The two parents froze watching this. While Dream was stabbing Micheal he was laughing like he was crazy.

Soon Dream dropped Micheal to the floor and walked away. After the two parents finally could move, they ran to Micheal "What the hell?!" Tubbo yelled, tears filling his eyes. Ranboo didn't want to cry because it would hurt but he couldn't help it and ended crying too. The tears were like waterfalls flowing down quickly. Ranboo was cradling Micheal's body, getting blood on him. "We need to get far, far away from this horrid place." Ranboo spoke, wiping the tears. "What do you mean?" Tubbo voice cracked saying that. "Look what just happened.. Dream is after you. If we stay here any longer, he is going to get you and do the same from what he did to Micheal.." Ranboo said "Okay.." Tubbo agreed.

They both silently got up, Ranboo was still carrying Micheal's body. But Ranboo did lay Micheal down on his bed "we need to get some of our things." Tubbo said. Ranboo stood closely towards Tubbo with his sword out, ready to attack.

They walked basically to Ranboo's home and around snowchester. After they did get their stuff, the two walked around the SMP one last time. The plan was to just disappear so suddenly. "We should go now" Tubbo tugged on Ranboo's suit. "Alright" now they walked back to Ranboo's place to get his horse for the travel. along the wall they saw Sam who had Dream in actual handcuffs, he was being put back into the prison but it was too late for Michael has already died. Tubbo knew that it wasn't Sam's fault but he couldn't help but glare at him.

After they got to Ranboo's place, they got on the horse "Please let's just get far away as possible and forget it all" Tubbo murmured, Ranboo knew that he was drained and wanted to breakdown but he didn't want to ask just yet so he just patted Tubbo's head which brought a smile to his face.

"I don't think so." A voice spoke from behind the two, the god and 'protector' of the SMP, DreamXD. "You two can't leave" DreamXD said simply, he always spoke in such a calm voice, in a way it was scary. Ranboo and Tubbo got off the horse, Ranboo stood closely besides Tubbo but soon got in front of him. "Oh, i'm not going to hurt your little husband" DreamXD said "I'm just saying that you can't leave" Ranboo glared along with Tubbo. "Why not?" Ranboo spoke up "Do you two really want to leave and have to deal with all those mobs?" He replied "Just because you are the god of this server doesn't mean that you can tell us if we could go or not" Ranboo said firmly "Well then, Don't ever ask to come back when you go." XD laughed "Fine." Ranboo said "Now leave." XD said in a demon voice, Ranboo held his sword and gestured for Tubbo to go back to the horse. Ranboo locked to Tubbo to see if he is on the horse, he was and looked back to where the god was. It was gone.

Ranboo didn't care about how DreamXD just disappeared but rather he went the horse and got on. "Let's get out of here" Tubbo said and finally they were able to go, yes mobs were chasing them everywhere but the horse was fast so they were able to escape.

After what seemed like days, they found a far, far away spot to stay. It was a village, The two asked for a room but ended up getting a house. They were still deciding on if they should settle here or keep on going. Until Tubbo broke down. "Please. I don't want to remember anything, I don't want to ever hear about that horrid place ever again" Tubbo cried, his knees shaking rapidly until he fell to the floor, Ranboo was quick to get down ti the floor and let Tubbo bury his face into his chest. "I want a home where I can finally be happy
and-" Tubbo couldn't finish his sentence. It was like his voice refused to continue talking. Ranboo stayed with him, rubbing his head and holding him close. Tubbo tears were unstoppable and flowing down quickly, it was too the point where it burned Ranboo but Ranboo didn't care, he wasn't going to move until Tubbo moves or if he falls asleep.

Tubbo eventually stops crying but he is so drained that he just wants to sleep. Ranboo knew that even if he didn't speak so he picked him up and took him to his bed. There Ranboo laid down with him as he wanted to stay by his side. Tubbo snuggled close to Ranboo, Ranboo just wrapped his arm around him. They remained like this until Tubbo shaking faded away and his breath calmed down as for he was shaking and breathing rapidly. Tubbo closed his eyes and fell asleep, Ranboo did too.