Haunted Mansion!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!! Sadly no big halloween special but have this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo and Ranboo sat in the backseat of the van, the two decided on going to a haunted mansion together. Originally, they were supposed to go with Tommy and Wilbur but Tommy didn't feel so good and Wilbur got busy with something so now it was just Tubbo and Ranboo going to the haunted mansion. Still, it was fine since they knew no madder how much people there is going to be, it's still gonna be fun.

The ride seemed to take for what seemed like hours when it was only about an hour and a half ride which wasn't very long. The two just couldn't wait to go there cause from what they heard, the haunted mansion is actually haunted and has real ghosts lurking around the cold hallways, plus it was pretty big and had a forest around it. Seemed pretty fake but also intrigued the two boys to be walking around a possibly haunted mansion. I mean, they were just teenagers looking for entertainment so it seemed pretty understandable for them to what to be walking around a haunted mansion.

After the long car ride, it seemed as they were approaching the haunted mansion, Tubbo and Ranboo squeaked in excitement as they looked at each other and nodded eagerly. The car soon parked and the two stumbled out of the car then ran off to the haunted mansion like children. The mansion looked even bigger then it seemed to be.

A person stood at the entrance, they seemed to just be there to welcome guests in and to tell them stuff. The two walked up to the entrance and just stood there, the person up front then snapped back to reality and looked at the two with a welcoming smile "Ah, hello there! Guessing you two are here to explore around?" He said while he fixed up his hair "Uh yeah! Is there anything we should know before going in?" Ranboo questioned, trying to be polite, the guy nodded as they looked at the box besides him and took two bracelets from it then handed it to the two boys "If you two ever get lost in there, press the blue button and me or someone else will come get you two" They said "Now you two may go on when you want" they added before resting his back against the chair and going on his phone, Ranboo nodded and murmured a thank you.

Tubbo looked up at Ranboo then at the mansion, basically asking if they could go now. Ranboo nodded as he put on the bracelet and Tubbo did the same before they went in.

The inside of the haunted mansion has red, somewhat dirty carpets everywhere in the hallways, the walls seem to have fake blood here and there, as well as big spooky paintings and random holes everywhere. "This is pretty typical" Tubbo thought as they walked the empty halls.

Ranboo and Tubbo were suddenly faced with three different hallways, one going straight ahead, another going left and the other going right "Oh wow" Ranboo murmured to himself then looked at Tubbo who kept staring down the left hallway. After a minute, Tubbo looked over to the right hallway and just stared like he did to the left one, he also did the same thing to straight ahead "Yeah, I don't know where to even go" Tubbo said, looking up at Ranboo to see if he knows where to go, Ranboo hummed then looked straight ahead of them and pointed "Hey, I think there's an open room at the end of the hallway" He said, squinting his eyes as a way to get a better view of the light at the end of the hallway. "Well we should go check it out" Tubbo said before he walked down the hallway, Ranboo followed along behind him.

It didn't take too long for the two to make it at the fair end of the hallway to see what was there.
"Oh, it just a door. Do you think that we're allowed to go in?" Tubbo questioned while the two stood in front of the big door. "Well it was probably left half opened so someone could see what's inside?" Ranboo responded to Tubbo's question "Right" Tubbo murmured before taking hold of the cold doorknob and slowly opening the door. Suddenly the lights gone out and it went dark "What the fuck? Ranboo?" Tubbo put his hand out towards Ranboo and felt him, he then let out a sigh of relief "Oh huh? Tubbo?" Ranboo said from behind him. Tubbo tilted his head "Wait, Ranboo?- Wait what? Who the fuck is this?" Tubbo quickly removed his hand as shivers went up his spine and something let out a giggle "GO GO GO" Ranboo yelled before taking Tubbo's hand and just booking it down the dark hallway. The two just ran, holding into each other's hands tightly, they didn't even realize where they have ran off to when the lights came back on.

"Okay, what the actual fuck was that?" Tubbo asked, still catching his breath. Ranboo was also catching his breath. It just stayed quiet for about two minutes since the two were just trying to catch their breaths from all that running.

"Should we go back?" Ranboo asked, just finally getting a hold of his breath. Tubbo looked around them "It's not like we know where we are, plus I don't want to get killed by that thing" Tubbo answered before they continued on walking. They stayed quiet while they walked for a long while until they spotted another doorway then the two both froze. The door was almost just the same as the one before, just that it was closed and the door "Yeah, we're not doing this, right?" Ranboo murmured as they just stood there "Wait- this is a haunted mansion, they probably set up all this scary stuff?" Tubbo said before walking up to the door while dragging Ranboo along with him. Ranboo didn't say anything and just wanted to see what will happen. Tubbo seemed to be getting confidence as they approached the door, Ranboo stared as Tubbo went on to grab the doorknob.

Once Tubbo turned the knob, he hesitated for a second and Ranboo walked directly behind him, getting ready to just pick him up and book it once again. Tubbo shook his head a bit then nodded before opening the door. Suddenly, it got cold and lights dimmed out. Tubbo shivered, being the one who's basically right in front of the door. Ranboo felt the cold air and pulled Tubbo away slightly. There was nothing at all, just an empty and dark room, or at least that's what the two thought. "Well that's boring" Tubbo murmured and Ranboo nodded in agreement. From what they say, it was just a boring room "We should just move along now" Tubbo suggested as he looked up at Ranboo "Alright then" And with that, the two started to slowly make their way down the hallway.

Suddenly, there was a small cry from a bit farther behind them. The cry was soft and child-like, almost like there was a lost little girl in this place. Both of them were about to turn around until something didn't feel too right. Again, the air went cold and the crying sounded off, as if it was forced by a man. There was just a bunch of things telling them not to turn around. Soon the feeling got too much and the crying grew louder and was coming closer to them "Tubbo, press your button and run" Ranboo murmured to Tubbo as he pressed the button. Chills ran down their spines as a voice spoke in no child's voice "Out." It said and with that. The two just ran into another area.

Wilbur and Tommy started laughing their asses off at this reaction as they gave each other a weak high five.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the crap horror! Pfft, anyways I actually liked writing and again HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!<3