A Late night Song

First chapter thingy! Let's start with fluff. Also this is based on lyrics I wrote! Tubbo and Ranboob are roommates in this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranboo sat in his room quietly on his phone scrolling though twitter laying on his bed. His roommate was also quiet. It was where he was missing home, it was like a part of his melody was missing. Even though he didn't cry, he still felt lonely and kinda depressed about being away from home.

He remembered the sound of his sister's ukulele and smiled, he missed that a lot. Ever since he moved to the UK for college he missed home dearly, even as an now adult he can't help but have the urge to be talking to his family, laughing and smiling. Soon the sounds of footsteps came the door of his room. Ranboo didn't notice them at first but when there was a knock, he did notice. Ranboo sighed "Come in" He said more loudly, the door opened slowly, it was like a child peaking into a room.

Tubbo peaked in Ranboo's room, they only met a week ago due to Ranboo moving to the UK and Tubbo was looking for a roommate so they decided on just going with each other. "Can you sleep?" Tubbo asked "No, why are you still up?" Ranboo asked Tubbo who stayed quiet for a bit. "I don't know, I guess.. I just wanted to talk to someone or p-" Tubbo cut himself off and smiled "Why are you still up?" He said "You want to what?" Ranboo asked, he was curious about what his roommate wanted to do. Tubbo took a seat on Ranboo's bed near the end.

"Um, I brought my ukulele" He showed the brown ukulele with a couple bee stickers and a small printed out picture of him and a tall blond guy, they were both smiling brightly. There was also a picture of him, that blonde guy but there was another guy who was also tall but had brown hair. Tubbo looked at Ranboo but not in the eyes, it was more close to the nose bridge. The both of them weren't really good with eye contact. "Can I play you a song?" Tubbo asked, Ranboo smiled and nodded.

Tubbo strummed a couple of strings softly, first started out as just strumming but soon turned into a melody, The brunette started very quietly singing words that Ranboo couldn't make out but nevertheless he enjoyed the melody of the song. It gave this calming sound, it almost reminded him of when he heard his sister playing the ukulele in the late nights and early mornings. The quiet words slowly turned into a soft hum. Ranboo was lost in the sound of the ukulele.

Soon the singing came back but very slightly louder. Ranboo now could make out the words. Tubbo sang nicely, it was like Ranboo found a missing piece but in a different way, even he didn't know how to feel about it himself.

Soon the melody became quieter and quieter until it stopped with a final strum. Tubbo smiled down at his ukulele and back at Ranboo who seemed amazed "You seem to be pretty good at the ukulele" Ranboo spoke, Tubbo laughed "That was actually easy to do" he said "Still, it was cool" Ranboo smiled.

Tubbo smiled and blushed slightly "Well I'm going to go back to my room, goodnight" He said getting up "Alright, goodnight Tubbo" Ranboo waved. Tubbo walked to the door, opening it and closing it quietly. Ranboo was amazed and kinda wanted to hear more but he didn't want to ask due to not wanting to seem weird.

Ranboo laid back down and fell asleep still hearing the soft melody of Tubbo playing the ukulele in his ears, it wasn't annoying but it was rather calming.