Bedsheet Ghosts!

YAY ITS OCTOBER EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Imagine Tubbo and Ranboo being bedsheet ghosts together? I LIKE THAT IDEA AND I DONT KNOW WHY-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo and Ranboo laughed as they grabbed bedsheets from the closet. It was a couple days before halloween and the two wanted were clearly excited like children on halloween morning. The two had sunglasses on the table as well, they planned on wearing the sunglasses with the bedsheet ghosts all day or something like that.

They matched completely since they thought it would be fun to match for the day. They even had crowns that they planned to wear with their bedsheet ghosts costumes. Before putting on their costumes, they cut holes on the bedsheets on where the eyes are gonna be.

"Wait, where are my eyes?" Tubbo asked as he put on the bedsheet, and looked around, he couldn't see. Ranboo started laughing at Tubbo as he grabbed a marker "Pfft- Stay still, I'll mark where your eyes are" Ranboo said as he gently held onto Tubbo's head, making him stay still. Tubbo was giggling a bit, Ranboo did the same but he somehow managed to mark where Tubbo's eyes were. Tubbo took off the bedsheet from himself then started laughing. They started laughing together for awhile. After that while, Tubbo decided to help Ranboo out as well.

Ranboo was way better at staying still which made it easier for Tubbo to mark where his eyes are. After they did that, they cut out small holes where they marked their eyes to be. "Give me the scissors" Ranboo said, putting his hand out for Tubbo to give him the scissors. Tubbo laughed and continued to play around with the scissors, Ranboo got up then walked to Tubbo's side and just grabbed the scissors. Tubbo laughed even more as Ranboo sighed and walked back to his side to cut out where his eyes are gonna be. Tubbo was giggling the whole time Ranboo was trying to cut out his eyes on the bedsheet which made Ranboo also start giggling and almost mess up but he didn't surprisingly.

"So, are you done now?" Tubbo asked as he grabbed his bedsheet and sunglasses. Ranboo nodded and also grabbed his bedsheet and sunglasses. "What are we even gonna do?" Ranboo asked as he went over to the mirror, Tubbo shrugged "Walk around, scare kids, run around" Tubbo answered as he grabbed his phone and checked the time. "Let's just go about our day as ghosts, halloween is in a couple days anyways!" Tubbo said as he slipped his bedsheet over his head. Ranboo laughed and nodded "Alright-" he said and put on his bedsheet and adjusted it, he kinda had trouble finding where his eyes were.

Tubbo was also having trouble with putting on his bedsheet. They started laughing and eventually got on their bedsheets correctly. Tubbo went over to the mirror as well and adjusted his bedsheet to make it look better. Ranboo was already going to go put on his crown and sunglasses. Ranboo first put on his sunglasses and somehow it didn't fall off, he then put on the crown or at least tried too. "It keeps slipping" Ranboo mumbled as he tried to keep it on, Tubbo giggled at Ranboo's struggle with putting on the sunglasses. Ranboo eventually got it on and it stayed on.

Tubbo and Ranboo had a small laugh about it but Tubbo eventually went to put on his sunglasses, he had a bit of trouble but got it quickly.

Tubbo put on his crown that he put clear tap around to make it not slip off since they planned to just go around as ghosts all day. Tubbo slightly adjusted his crown, Ranboo's crown was on the table while he adjusted his bedsheet, Tubbo giggled quietly as he walked up to the table where Ranboo's crown was and grabbed it then ran off. Ranboo heard the sound of Tubbo giggling and running away so he turned around and tilted his head, not really noticing his crown was gone "Well oka- TUBBOO" Ranboo said as he ran after Tubbo, just finally realizing that his crown was gone, Tubbo ran off to his kitchen and ended up getting cornered. Tubbo laughed as Ranboo tried taking the crown back.

"Give me" Ranboo said as he tried taking the crown again, Tubbo kept moving it around. Ranboo sighed as he just put his hand out, Tubbo laughed "Fine" he said as he put the crown on Ranboo's head the adjusted it for him. "Well okay- whatever" Ranboo said as he walked back to their room, Tubbo laughed and followed him.

"Well, what now?" Tubbo asked as he sat down on the couch "We should go to the store and buy stuff?" Ranboo suggested, adjusting his bedsheet again, Tubbo thought for a second then nodded "We are running low on snacks so let's go!" Tubbo said and they went on to the store in their bedsheet ghost costumes.

~~ At the store :) ~~

Tubbo and Ranboo giggled as they walked around the store in their halloween costumes, they got a couple stares but that didn't madder since they were in bedsheets and nobody can see who they are, plus it's almost halloween so nobody can't really say anything about them wearing bedsheet ghosts costumes. The two had a shopping cart and Tubbo was in it, Ranboo was just pushing him around for awhile.

"What are you kids doing?!" The cashier yelled from the other end of the snack section. Tubbo got out of the cart, almost falling. "Don't just mess around and go buy your stuff and get out!" The cashier scolded as Tubbo and Ranboo held into their laugher "Okay, okay, our apologies-" Ranboo apologized as Tubbo continued giggling quietly. The cashier shot them a glare and mumbled something before walking back, that was when Tubbo and Ranboo started giggling quietly, trying not to be so loud so they don't get kicked out.

After they have somewhat calmed down, the two went over to choose all their snacks. It was still funny that they got scolded by the cashier to them though so the whole time, they were trying to hold back laughing whenever they looked at each other.

The cart was full of random snacks and drinks. Ranboo was pushing it while Tubbo walked beside him, this was the best idea ever to go around as bedsheet ghosts. After awhile more of looking around, the two decided on going to go pay for all their snacks and drinks. They walked up where they pay for the stuff. The same cashier who scolded them was there which made things funnier, the cashier looked so unfazed now which only made things way more funnier. The cashier looked at them blankly as he just did his thing. Tubbo used some credit card to pay for all the snacks.

Once he handed the credit card to the cashier, he started giggling which made the cashier glare at him, Ranboo also started giggling making the cashier let out an annoying sigh and quietly mumble something that wasn't clear enough to hear. After Tubbo payed, their snacks and drinks were put in bags. Tubbo and Ranboo grabbed all the bags to go drop them off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late halloween chapters! I've been pretty busy heh, anyways! Hope you all enjoyed this :D