Soft days

Guess who actually came out? Me. it was scary and I don't want to do it again- But did my family support me? Yes!

Anways have some fluff^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo has just put Michael to take a nap, Ranboo said that he would go mining an hour ago or something, Tubbo decided to spend the day at home and watch over Michael. The mansion was kinda a mess because they had just moved in so Tubbo decided to clean things up a little and put stuff away. This went on for awhile. Just cleaning up and putting things away. After he got bored of doing that, he went to walk around the mansion, decorating and just walking around trying to get memorize where everything is.

Eventually getting bored of that, he flopped down onto his bed that he shared with his platonic husband, Ranboo. It wasn't until half an hour later, Ranboo suddenly walked in, Tubbo didn't notice until Ranboo literally picked him up. Ranboo picked up Tubbo and suddenly Tubbo was in Ranboo's arms, bridal style. Tubbo leached onto Ranboo, wrapping his arms around Ranboo's neck "What the hell?!" Tubbo looked at Ranboo, kinda scared if he was gonna drop him.

Ranboo was mumbling words that Tubbo couldn't really make out. That was when it hit Tubbo, Ranboo was enderwalking, He wasn't sure what to do so he just letted Ranboo take him where he wants to go. Suddenly they were in a field of flowers, there was many kinds of flowers, lilies, alliums, tulips, daisies, roses, poppies, dahlias and many more. Ranboo said a word that Tubbo couldn't make out again then put Tubbo down, Tubbo stared in confusion on what was happening at the moment.

Ranboo started picking up a couple different kinds of flowers. Tubbo watched this, kinda curious about what Ranboo was gonna do wit the flowers. Ranboo then got up and grabbed something from his pocket, it was a white ribbon. He then turned away from Tubbo and just stood there, his arms were moving as if he was doing something. Once Ranboo turned back to Tubbo, he had a big Bouquet of flowers, there was yellows, pinks, oranges, reds and whites there, all tied together with a white ribbon. Ranboo then held it out to Tubbo.

Tubbo looked at Ranboo and couldn't help but smile. He looked down, his keeps turning a soft shade of pink. He took the bouquet of flowers, smiling brightly. Tubbo then hugged Ranboo tightly. Ranboo flinched and picked up Tubbo again, the same way, bridal style and the two went somewhere else. Tubbo still had the bouquet and counted how many flowers there were. Turns out there were 16. Tubbo smiled and soon he and Ranboo were at a river with any plants and beautiful trees that stood up tall.

Tubbo wasn't sure what Ranboo was doing but he didn't really mind. Ranboo sat down still holding Tubbo, Ranboo started mumbling words again. Tubbo knew that he wouldn't understand it so he didn't bother, Tubbo just stayed in the warmth of Ranboo's arms while looking at the bouquet of flowers he was given. The water of the river kept flowing, making a noise calming to hear. Tubbo looked upon the river, Ranboo still mumbling the unknown words. 

Ranboo then put down Tubbo right besides him and started to grab more flowers, Tubbo then knew what he was gonna do, he was going to make a flower crown. Tubbo back in the early L'manberg days, used to make flower crowns for everyone who used to be apart of L'manberg. Tubbo also occasionally goes out to make flower crowns for Michael.

Tubbo watched as Ranboo made a flower crown of many different coloured flowers. Once he was done, he pulled Tubbo a little closer to him and put the flower crown on him, slightly adjusted it so it won't slip off. The flower crown was too big but Tubbo didn't mind. It again reminded him of the L'manberg days, when Tommy tried making a flower crown for him and it ended up being too big so it kept slipping down. Tubbo smiled at the Ranboo and the memories.

Tubbo then got up, Ranboo just watching and he got some alliums and other flowers but mainly alliums, Once he decided that he got enough flowers, he went back to Ranboo and sat down with his back facing Ranboo. Ranboo poked the back of Tubbo's head but Tubbo didn't reacted. Ranboo eventually just sat still.

Tubbo was done making the flower crown and turned to face Ranboo who tilted his head. Tubbo then sat on his knees and attempted at putting the flower crown on Ranboo. He couldn't since Ranboo was way taller then him. Tubbo got up and pouted a little, then finally putting the flower crown on Ranboo. Ranboo just stared at Tubbo for a second then smiled.

Ranboo was looking at the river, seemed kinda dozed off. Tubbo sat down again with his legs out and leaning his back against a big tree. Ranboo then teleported his head on Tubbo's lap, he was facing up at the leafs. Tubbo smiled, his cheeks flushed a soft pink. (/p)

Ranboo then continued to doze off. His eyes seemed black, no thoughts, just dozing off. Tubbo just sat there, his gaze on the peaceful river. A soft breeze flew by making Tubbo's hair that covered his eyes flow around slightly. Tubbo then put his face back in front of his eyes, he got used to doing that and now feels kinda uncomfortable when he has his hair out of his face.

He then looked down to Ranboo, he was still dozed off. Tubbo giggled a little and petted Ranboo's hair. Eventually dozing off himself.

Once he snapped back into reality, it was like he fell asleep. Tubbo was now back in the mansion, on the bed. He sat up and looked around, Ranboo must have took him back. He decided on that he fell asleep and Ranboo went back to his usual self and took him back.

Tubbo looked to the side of him and saw the bouquet and flower crown, he smiled. He looked at the note besides the bouquet and picked it up then gently unfolded it. The note said: "Hope you had a good sleep, I went mining " Tubbo smiled again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there, some fluffish things and another sweet chapter after this. I hope you have a good day/night/evening! ^^