Nights

Just a fluffy chapter while i'm sick and tired. ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo giggled looking at Ranboo's red face, Ranboo sighed. The older just stared flirting out of nowhere, Ranboo was used to it but sometimes it just catches him off guard. Tubbo then walked off to the kitchen like it was nothing. Ranboo let out another sigh and flopped on the couch, one of his legs hanging off and touching the floor. Tubbo came back with Chocolate milk.

"Hey Boo" He said walking to the couch, Ranboo sat up right and laid his back on a pillow. Tubbo went to sit besides him, putting his head on Ranboo's chest, he then grabbed his phone and just started scrolling through twitter while drinking his chocolate milk, Ranboo was used to Tubbo laying his bed on his chest by now and didn't mind it at all, He found it rather nice actually while Tubbo found it calming in a way.

Ranboo also pulled out his phone and was doing stuff, but soon looked at Tubbo, noticing something. "Is that my hoodie that I thought I lost?" Ranboo spoke, Tubbo laughed in a tired manner "Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" He said and starting laughing, his voice sounded tired and soft. "I- whatever, keep it" Ranboo said, that was new. The two then laughed for no apparent reason at all. When they were done laughing, two continued doing their thing. This was normal but they still found it funny.

Ranboo looked at Tubbo who was doing stuff on his phone, seemed to be messaging someone but Ranboo payed no attention to that part, He only looked at his hoodie. He didn't noticed that Tubbo changed into his hoodie, until awhile ago. Ranboo kinda liked it when Tubbo wore his hoodies, for the one reason because he would look so small in the hoodies and that's funny to him, Ranboo also kinda likes there height difference for the same reason because it's funny and that he could just scare Tubbo just by towering over him, He got that idea from Tommy because it happened a couple times when they were hanging out two weeks ago.

Tubbo broke the once silence by laughing at a post from Twitter. Ranboo looked over to see what he was laughing at, it was a fanart of him and Tubbo with burned cookies captioned 'Oops, took it out too late' Ranboo laughed a bit too, He found that cute and funny. "We would probably burn cookies though" Tubbo said, turning off his phone and putting it on his upper stomach. "We would only burn cookies because you were goofing off" Ranboo joked, Tubbo thought for a second, Ranboo also turned off his phone and put it to the side. Turbo then hummed "Yeah true" He said, laughing a bit. Ranboo laughed and wrapped his arm around Tubbo.

"You know me too well, you stalker" Tubbo said out of nowhere making Ranboo turn his head to him "What do you mean by Stalker?-" Ranboo said in his 'what do you mean by that?' voice. Tubbo just went back to scrolling without saying a word. He did that too often, Ranboo had a look on his face that read out 'What?'.

Ranboo soon let it go and continued to do what he was doing. He looked at Tubbo every couple minutes, it wasn't like he was nosey, just likes to check up on him to see if he's alright. Tubbo just been quietly scrolling through his phone this whole time and still had his head on Ranboo's chest.

Soon Tubbo was falling asleep but was trying to stay up, his head kept going back up and down, try not to sleep. Ranboo watched this go on for a couple second "You can sleep Bee, if you want" Ranboo said, rubbing Tubbo's head in a soft and gentle manner "Eh, then I won't" Tubbo responded tiredly and trying to keep his head up. Ranboo continued to rub Tubbo's head "You literally seem tired" Ranboo said, his voice softening. Tubbo didn't respond this time, Ranboo sighed. "Please actually sleep" He said, Tubbo gave it a thought but didn't say anything yet. Instead he kept his head down and closed his eyes. Ranboo wrapped his arms around Tubbo, the two were now in a comfortable silence.

Ranboo was thinking.

"I'm lucky to get to spend time with you. Even if I have to go eventually but we won't think about that right now.. Just be happy because we are with each other right now, You a good friend" Ranboo thought, rubbing Tubbo's upper arm, trying to help him fall asleep. Tubbo started to snore softly. That's when Ranboo knew he is finally sleeping, he didn't stop rubbing Tubbo's arm until he was getting sleepy himself and soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayo everyone- I know that this seems like weird but if this 1k views by the end of this week, I'll come out to my parents- If I don't get too scared. I just need motivation to come out.

Anyways have a great day and stay strong, you made it very far and your doing amazing^^