Short game

VOLLEYBALL AU PART TWO!!!

Also, all flirting is platonic. don't be weird because I will delete your comment i'd you don't listen to what I just said-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L'manburg was passing around the ball until Philza came with early lunch for nobody ate that morning.
By when everyone was done eating, It was almost 11:00 so they gotten ready with their jerseys and volleyball equipment. Tubbo stood near Wilbur and Tommy, But Tommy was arguing with Purpled about who can get the most serves right during the games. Wilbur was just watching this go down while Tubbo was minding his own business. Once Charlie was done, Wilbur of course went to go start a cult with him or something.

Tubbo stood watching Tommy and Purpled bicker but soon started playing with a ball until they all went on court. The two teams went on court kinda late, originally the game was supposed to start at 11:00 but now it's 12:30.

Wilbur was in the middle, Tommy was left to the setter, Tubbo was in setter position, Purpled was right to the setter. Charlie was right to Wilbur and while Jack was on the right. It was all a mess since they didn't plan out where they would stand. Tubbo looked over to the other side and saw a tallish brown haired guy in the setter's position, well most people were tall to him because he was only 5'5.  The guy didn't seem too mean, he was giggling and talking to the person in front of him, Tubbo looked to who he was talking too and saw someone with black hair and a white bandanna. Tubbo then turned back to his teammates. Purpled and Tommy then started to ask for Tubbo to set for them.

The game then started and nobody did anything crazy just yet. Just receives and digging for the most part. Tubbo looked to the other team again and saw a tall blonde with a mask, kinda looked like the guy he met before, Ranboo, but he was kinda shorter. His eyes then turned to the left to setter, there was Ranboo. Tubbo wanted to try saying a hello but they were in a game at the moment so he didn't want to say anything to him just yet.

Tubbo realized that Ranboo looked to him just when someone passed to him, it was in the perfect position to set up Tommy, once the  Tubbo was about to set, in the corner of his eyes he saw Ranboo wink at him. That almost threw him off but he managed to get a somewhat set to tommy, someone ended up receiving it.

Tubbo's cheeks turned a soft shade of pink, Tommy then realized that he was flustered at something and looked to the other side, glaring. Tubbo said sorry and they continued, the ball eventually landed on the other side and they got first serve.

Charlie was great at serving so they got a point and the ball was passed back to Charlie, he served again. Wilbur was clapping for him, Charlie got them another point. "Let's go Charlie!" Wilbur yelled out, Charlie once again served, someone received it but it didn't go to setter, the ball went over the net and to Purpled who saw this as an opportunity to pass it to Tubbo.

Tubbo then set up Purpled, surprisingly he didn't notice Ranboo staring him down. Purpled spiked the ball and it went straight down, Tommy then shot a glare at Purpled who smirked and continued. "Nice set" Purpled raised his hand up for a high five from Tubbo who jumped up and they did a high five. The game went on, Charlie messed up his serve on accident. Now it was the other sides serve, the ball went over the net and to Jack. He gasped in shock and did a knockoff receive, he did get it up in the air but not over the net. Tubbo and Tommy giggled a little. The ball went to purple, he saw that there was a person getting ready to block so he passed it to Tommy who was already getting ready to jump.

Tommy swung his arm up and it made a good spike. Someone messed up on their receive so another person sighed for the ball. The ball went to the setter who passed to Ranboo.

Ranboo spiked the ball, it was fast and when Wilbur received it, he almost messed up but he did get it in the air but it went to Jack. Wilbur uttered a quick sorry and Jack passed the ball to the other side. Someone on the other side had to dive for the ball. It ended up going back over the net to Tommy, he passed it to Tubbo and got ready to jump and spike the ball. Tubbo passed it in Purpled's, a blocker was getting ready to Block Purpled but he passed it back to Tommy who did a quick but good spike. The spike was fast so it hit the floor, someone ended up getting their hand injured and the ball had a hole in it now.

Everyone got off court for a couple minutes, Tubbo was sitting in a different place alone and away from his teammates, he was already feeling tired. "Honestly I thought that you would be a libro" A voice spoke in front of him. Tubbo looked up and saw Ranboo "Uhh yeah" Tubbo replied simply. Ranboo looked down at him.

"You did quite good there" Ranboo complemented, his hands in his pocket, he put on a hoodie for whatever reason. Tubbo forgot the thing when Ranboo winked at him. "Thanks, you did a couple good receives and a good spike there too" Tubbo smiled slightly, so suddenly remembering when Ranboo winked at him. "Why did you wink at me so suddenly?-"
Tubbo asked, Ranboo laughed, he wanted to say the truth but he knew if he did, Tubbo wouldn't get so easily thrown off by the flirting.
"You were just doing so good that I had to appreciate that" Ranboo remained eye contact with Tubbo who looked away.

"Ay Tubbo" Tommy and Purpled walked to the two. Purpled was drinking a bottle of water while Tommy was looking at Tubbo and Ranboo. "Who the fuck is this?" Tommy glared at Ranboo because he knew that he was flirting with Tubbo since Tubbo was kinda pink. "Oh Hello Tommy and Purpled, that's Ranboo" Tubbo said, Ranboo looked at Tommy. Purpled waved at Tubbo. Tommy was staring Ranboo down, trying to scare him but Ranboo wasn't that scared. "Okay what are you to Tubbo? His friend?" Tommy said, Ranboo laughed and mumbled something causing Tommy to almost beat him up.

Purpled and Tubbo just watched this whole thing go down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There more vball AU^^