Enderwalk

Request by @||PokeBun|| I think that's right but i'm not too sure. Sorry for the wait Bun! Btw I know that you wanted angst but I wasnt sure what to do with it so I thought of this. I'm sorry if it's not exactly what you wanted!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heavy footsteps of someone walking around the room filled the once silence. The footsteps were c going in circles in parts of the room. Tubbo soon wakes up to this, thinking that Ranboo was trying to scare him, he groaned and got up. It sure was Ranboo walking around "What are you doing?" Tubbo spoke up.

Ranboo then turned to him but in a slow manner, Suddenly all he can hear is Ranboo murmuring words that he can't make out. Tubbo knew something was weird, normally Ranboo would just answer him instead of keeping up what he is doing. Ranboo then moved closer slowly, Tubbo was starting to feel scared. The words got louder, Tubbo thought it was gibberish.

Ranboo was in front of Tubbo by now who was scared. "Your scaring me" Tubbo said, Ranboo didn't seem to react kindly to that but he rather continued to whisper words that didn't make sense. Tubbo never saw Ranboo do this so he was scared and confused.

"Ranboo, please stop, your- actually scaring me" Tubbo stuttered. This gone on for an hour, Tubbo was terrified and on the verge of tears. This was stressing him out.

Tubbo covered his ears and curling into a ball "shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up" He repeated and started crying.

This was going on for another while until Ranboo finally snapped out of it. When he saw Tubbo in a ball and crying, he ran to try and hug him.
Tubbo pushed him away. "What was that all about?!" He yelled. Ranboo knew right away that it was the enderwalk that scared Tubbo "Tubbo.. it's okay, i'm right here and i'm normal now.." Ranboo said i'm a soft and sweet manner that made Tubbo calm down but he didn't want to go close to Ranboo yet. "It's.. normal me, Tubbo" Ranboo didn't go near Tubbo just yet because he was clearly terrified of Ranboo.

"What the fuck was that" Tubbo's breath was shaky. "That.. was me or a least a weird state of me.." Ranboo tried his best to explain. "It's called the enderwalk, I don't quite know what it is either but please don't be scared of me.." Ranboo said. Tubbo stayed quiet for a second "And, I know that it can be scary, i'm scared of it too.. but trust me, it won't hurt you because I won't let it.." Ranboo put his hand out for Tubbo who was hesitant but grabbed Ranboo's hand.

Ranboo pulled Tubbo gently to him and into a hug, Ranboo felt bad about this so he thought to give Tubbo some attention and love. The two stayed hugging for awhile, Tubbo just finally took a deep breath and calmed down. Ranboo was waiting for Tubbo to let go first. Ranboo was like this when Tubbo was sad. Eventually Tubbo did let go "Tubbo.." Ranboo spoke, his voice staying soft and sweet. Tubbo hummed as in "What?". "Are you alright?" Ranboo asked, Tubbo stayed silent for a second but hummed as in yes. Ranboo knew that Tubbo was tired, really tired. When Tubbo is tired, he wouldn't say much but instead he would him or mumble words.

Ranboo picked Tubbo up then took him to their bed, he laid Tubbo down gently, making sure that he isn't be too fast or too slow. "Ranboo.. that you won't hurt Michael right?" Tubbo finally said something, Ranboo thought, he wasn't sure but he didn't want to say that "No, I'll make sure I don't hurt Micheal.." Ranboo said. Tubbo smiled making the other smile too.

Comfortable silence filled the air, Ranboo sat besides Tubbo and remained there until Tubbo fell back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM TERRIBLY SORRY TO THE PERSON WHO REQUESTED THIS FOR THE LONG WAIT!! I was either busy or tired for the past couple and I wasn't in the mood to write as much but I'll be doing a little writing as now if things don't change. ^^
Again i'm so sorry if this is not what you wanted but here!