Continuing

Volleyball AU part3!

Also when soon I'm going to make as it's own story so I can add more details but I still will be posted the volleyball AU here. ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been awhile of Tommy trying to beat up Ranboo, he wasn't all that scared. Purpled and Tubbo were watching this, Purpled didn't really give a damn while Tubbo was giggling at Tommy being a little overprotective.

Ranboo's teammates soon called for him to come over so Ranboo went. Tommy was literally full on ranting about how much he hated Ranboo already, Purpled said that he probably likes Tubbo which Tommy didn't like the idea of then started arguing with Purpled. Somehow, it turned into an argument about bugs and insects.

Eventually Wilbur called for the three to talk about the teams strategies. Nobody knew what to do so they just thought of the most obvious thing to do.

~

Ranboo quietly listened to his teammates deciding on their game plans. Only really saying something when he was called or told what to do in game, otherwise he would stay quiet because he didn't really know what to do in game at the moment.

Most of his mind was taken up by the fact that he probably ruined his chance of making friends with Tubbo. Ranboo thought because he flirted with Tubbo out of game, it gave Tubbo the thought that Ranboo has a crush on him. Now he just thought that he was stupid. He didn't have to answer, Ranboo was on about banging his head against the floor of something. "Ranboo?" Ranboo felt a sudden poke on his shoulder, Dream just poked him for whatever reason.

Ranboo hummed and Dream started telling him about the plans. Ranboo payed attention this time.

Once both teams seemed ready the captains, Dream and Wilbur went up to each and shook hands. "We can continue now" Wilbur said, Dream nodded. Both of the team captains told their teams to get on court and then the game started as soon as the rally was done.

~

Tubbo again was in setter's position, basically it was the game line up as last time. As long as the other team, nothing really changed. The ball went to Tubbo and Tubbo quickly looked towards Tommy who didn't get ready to Jump, he did a back set towards Purpled who was getting ready to jump. The ball was too low plus so it ended up falling to the ground. Tubbo uttered an apology "We'll get it next time" Purpled said and gave Tubbo a slight smile. Tubbo smiled as well. Tubbo nodded and the serve went to the New SMP.

The serve made it over the net and to Charlie, Charlie received it perfectly and passed it to Tubbo. Tubbo ended up passing to New SMP's side. The guy in the middle received, the ball went straight to setter. The setter looked to be dozed off but quickly snapped out of it and passed the ball to the only person Tubbo knew the name of, Ranboo. Ranboo jumped up and swung his arm, then had a good hit on the ball for it to go straight down. Tubbo knew if something were to they were go block,  someone's arm was to get broken in some way, the speed of that ball make it bounce almost to the roof. Surprising the ball didn't break or have any sort of holes.

Tubbo looked over go Ranboo who was looking at his hand. Ranboo noticed Tubbo looking at him and gave Tubbo a small smirk, Tubbo just looked away, not wanting to get distracted.

The ball went back to the other side. The person server and it went over the net and to Jack, Jack received but it went to Purpled rather then setter. Tubbo glanced towards Purpled to see him with cringed and confused expression. Purpled almost messed up so he ended passed the ball to the other side, Tubbo looked at purpled confused. Purpled just continued doing what he was doing. New SMP didn't make an attack or anything just yet. They just passed it back to L'manberg High. Purpled passed it to Tubbo, there was blockers at Purpled it seemed like so Tubbo just passed the ball to Tommy who was already getting ready to spike.

Tommy jumped to spike the ball, the ball was in the perfect spot for Tommy to get a good spike. Tommy swung his arm and someone was running to block Tommy but it was too late for he had already spiked the ball. Someone tried diving to get the ball but it was too fast and it hit the floor, it was close to the line and was in. The serve went to L'manberg.

"Nice set Tubs!" Tommy sorta got in front of Tubbo and raised his hand for a high five, Tubbo smiled brightly and they had a high five. Charlie did an underhand serve and it got over the net and to the person in the middle. The ball went to New SMP's setter, the setter said passed the ball to the left spiker. The three in the back were getting ready to receive. Charlie ended go diving for the ball, it was a pancake since the ball was very close to ground. The ball went up in the air and there was no time to set so Tubbo passed it to New SMP.

They right away made a set to the blonde guy wearing a mask with a small smily face on it. The blonde guy spiked, it was a hard spike but Wilbur dived to save the ball. The ball got in the air and then to Jack, Jack passed the ball to Tommy who spiked it. L'manberg got a point and it was their serve so they rotated. Now to be Purpled's serve, Purpled, like Charlie, is a good server, Tubbo can also spike, Tommy can set well, Jack may not able to spike very well but Jack can surly be a good distraction.

With Wilbur and Charlie in the left back, he can receive the balls and send them to setter. This rotation was a good one, Purpled can receive well too so that makes it better.

Purpled did a float serve. It sure confused the other team, for they had just stood there when the ball came and when it dropped. This gone on until someone dived for the ball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uhm hi! Sorry if i'm taking long with chapters, my life just said no- also I have school soon so I'm terribly sorry if I take long with posting.. I actually want to take it seriously. Also I'm sorry if it's kinda bad- anyways bye bye!