Chapter 5 / Training pt. 2

[Ash's Pov]

Uuuuuuugh. I miss him already. I want to cuddle him and spoil him so much.

Since I got my artifact, I decided to train to get into the academy and since Xin already had his longer then me. I should train as much as I can to get into the academy.

There is a problem with that though...
I can't even summon my artifact! I don't know what's wrong and it's making me feel weird.

Maybe because you too dumb to get it? Speak for yourself Alex. You can't even construct a proper sentence.

Not my fault, hmph, I was sleeping, don't know why. Well then great to have you back, I think. Come on at least you might have a clue on helping me use my artifact.

No clue but maybe, something to do with lady Luna, moon woke me up after all. Hmmm maybe?

Lady Luna was the new name for the moon goddess. After realising that the god race was real and not a myth people started calling gods different names.

Lady Luna because that was the moon goddess' name. Although we are not allowed to interact with the god race, they are still there to help us in our time of need.

I don't know if she will help though considering that I would just be bothering her with this small thing.

Any other suggestions Alex? Mmm try researching moon since artifact looks like moon. Good idea.

And with that I got off my bed and went to my desk in my room. After sitting down I got my back from the table and started to turn on my laptop.

The reason why I didn't use my phone was because I couldn't find it. It will turn up sooner or later, so why bother.

That night I was researching the dang moon as if I was rushing last minute to do a school project. And my goddess was that a was of freaking time.

So instead I just did the thing I would always do when frustrated. Run.

I ran under the moonlight and I have got to say it was quite calming. Nothing but the gentle breeze of the midnight wind and also the still quiet down the street.

I lived in a neighbourhood and so did most people. And I mean that as in, most people would prefer having neighbours than living by themselves.

Right now I didn't care if I was running through the streets in my pajamas it felt so good~

My turn? Please. I could hear Alex giving me mental puppy dog eyes and I just let him. What was the harm.

He needed to be accustomed to this place considering he hasn't been with me for so long. Eh might as will see how it goes.
.
.
.

Free. Run. Fun. Fun. Fun. Love running. Love cool wind. Love everything. Feels good~

Alex was having the time of his life. It feels weird not having control of my wolf form anymore. For once I actually knew what being a werewolf feels like.

I could feel the same things that Alex feels and it makes me happy. Maybe I should interact with Alex more and then work on my training.

For now it just feels so nice having fun with my little wolf.

[Current form: 3]

[Forced form change due to]

[Wolf bond]

[Activating form change]

I feel a bit strange. Very strange, I knew Alex also felt it since he stopped in his tracks. Something is different. I feel different.

Suddenly I was hit with pain. Pain in the inside. It hurts. Hurts.

Alex please stay with me. Ash, help, too, much, hurt.

And with that we both whimpered from the pain. I knew both Alex and I shared this feeling. It hurts bad. And then our body began to change.

Alex was still in control so we were still in wolf form. But suddenly we were standing on two legs. My front paws changed into arms covered in fur and my paws were now hands with claws extending out.

This was weird. I was not human or wolf but more like a wolf man? Man wolf?

Who cares, just what the heck happened to me! This is just way too weird for me to handle.

Ash...

Crap. This is not good both me and Alex were connected more than before. We felt like one and as such we fell to the ground onto our butt...butts? Who cares what the heck happened to me!

___________________________________________

Ok ok ok I'm so so so so sorry.

I lost track of what I was suppose to do each day and then school stuff happened.
So I never managed to write this book often.

Sorry for the short chapter, I promise I'll make an extra long one for you guys next time. Please forgive me.

Well if any of you read this book anyway.

Even so to my future audience I'm terribly sorry.