Chapter 9/ Introductions

Due to the request of an individual.

Certain Pov has been unlocked for a limited time.

[3rd person Pov]

"You are up first angel!"

The angel in question had dark toned skin as well as long fluffy pink hair. She wore an elegant white dress with several pink gems littered on it. She walked forward and bowed to the high witch.

"What is it that I must do your grace?"

The witch snapped her fingers and magic circle was summoned before the angel. An object appeared in the magic circle. A regular wooden training dummy, perfect target.

"I've gotten a good estimate of what you can do from your endorser but I want to see it for myself, well go on," with a slight wave of her hand, a seat was behind the witch and she sat on it. "Please do amuse me."

"Very well your grace,"

With that she stood straight and started to eye the target.

"Ah don't forget to introduce yourself as well,". The witch almost panicked since she almost forgot the first thing you have to do for a new recruit.

"My name is Ariel, I am a Cupid angel, just like the rest of you I am also 14 years old. I lived in the western neighbourhood. Please to make your acquaintance," at the end she curtsied to everyone and then started to stare at the target once again.

"I will now summon my artifact,"

Her hand raised to her chest and rainbow lights started to glow from her hand. She took her hand to her side and the rainbow lights started to shape into that of a bow.

What a beautiful bow it was, it was gold in colour and the middle part where the arrow is suppose to be resting had a piece that resembled a heart. The ends of the bow turned to a curve and the bow strings were silver and glimmery.

The only odd thing about it was that there was 3 bow strings instead of one. With a sigh she steadied the bow in front of her and pulled back one of the stings. After aiming as much as she can, she released the bow string which created a tune of pure bliss.

After that it was accompanied by a bang. There was now a hole in the training dummy's head. Many people were shocked or immused by this.

Explanations are now in order:

Artifact name: Failnaught

Description: A long bow, its appearance can be altered by its user. A bow with three stings each one when plucked released a tune. Controlling sound it can create sound arrows and shoot at the target without even knowing. There is no need to hesitate firing as the bow can be played more like a musical instrument and still be a device of destruction.

Rank: S-

After huffing a sigh of relief she stood back her place beside her endorser and the witch stood.

"Very interesting! Definitely gonna be a powerful asset, alright who to pick next?" The witch turned to everyone and started to wonder who to pick next.

"You there, come up here and do the same."

The one who got picked was a human that had long straight black hair and she wore something like a kimono, however only ther left arm was covered with a sleeve.

"Umu. My name is Katsuki Aoi, I came from the East neighbourhood. As you can see I am human and now I shall show you the teachings of the rain sword techniques."

With that she stood before the dummy, which had already recovered due to the high witch, and started to make a stance. This stance was like a person holding a sword to their hip and then she whispered under her breath.

"Oh sword by which the heavens have granted me, come forth and show your might which rains down during the autumn winds,". Her hands started to glow a blue hue and then a sword and a scabbard was now in her hands. Unsheathing the blade it was clear to be a slim sword which looked as if one blow could break it.

After assuming the stance which people used for kendo. She started to roar and a blue hue got emmited from the sword. She lunged towards the dummy and with a single swift motion, cut its head of.

"First rain technique,'flowing river',"

She quickly sheathed the blade and the dummy glowed for a second. Before being quickly disassembled into tiny cubes.

Explanations are now in order:

Artifact name: Murasame

Description: A sword of eastern origin, it has the ability to make the user move as if they were water themselves and also has the ability to summon rain for a few minutes.

Rank: A+

"Excellent work now then-"

"Wait a second there darling, how about we settle all that later," A man standing behind the witch, started to speak out loud and the entire room began to change.

"Ugh why do you never let me have fun!" She glared at the man before sticking her tongue out.

"That is because this would inevitably bore the people once this is over, wouldn't want that now do we?" The man then stood in front of the witch and cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry to all of you but this will have to be cut short, witch here has been wanting for new toys and decided to do this without any consent." He glared at witch a final time.

"This is the main dormitory, girls are on the left and the boy on the right. Make sure to know eachother well because lunch is right around the corner."

Everybody was very confused on what happened in front of them. But nobody tried to question it either. So they all went their separate ways. Both Ash and Xin were a bit confused since the others had their names on the doors.

"Oh don't worry about that you guys can use the room at the end. That is if you don't mind sharing?"

They shook their heads and entered the room. The room was like a hotel room. A massive bed in the center and a bathroom right near the entrance.

"So uhm is what happened normal?" Ash turned to Lia outside the door and then she sighed.

"Actually very much. It gets confusing sometimes but that's mostly because of witch. She is also know as the prankster of the 12." Lia replied.

"Who was that man that stopped it then?"

"Ah, that was also one of the 12, number 5, titled Renowned Poet. His specialty is turning his poetry into reality. He is sort of the mother of the 12, no doubt scolding number 3 right about now."

Xin was by now crawling into the bed while Ash was still talking to Lia about what was to happen later. Figuring out that they were apparently 'missing' for a few hours while they waited for Poet to get to them. After saying goodbye to Lia, Ash needed to prepare for lunch.

Feeling as if he didn't want to wake Xin, Ash took a quick shower and also left the room as quietly as possible.

He can't help but blush a little as his mate was now showing his ears and twin tails signaling, he felt safe there.

He then walked towards the lunchroom.

___________________________________________

A/n: Woof sorry if this was a bit rushed for a chapter but I was extremely sleepy so this will have to do for now.

Oh and the whole not finishing the introduction thing is part of the story, don't worry.

Anyways hope you enjoyed reading see you next time.