Character Sheets (Students)

I'm gonna die from remembering all my characters, imma just make this to save my troubles.

Sanctuary Kids

Name: Xin
Gender: Male
Race: Nekomata
Description: MC of Nekomata's will along with Ash. Although Xin doesn't want to embarrass himself Infront of others, he does so unintentionally most of the time. He always acts as a guardian towards Ash and makes sure he doesn't do something dangerous.
Age: 14
Spouse: Ash / Alex
Artifact: Warm Heart

Name: Ash
Gender: Male
Race: Werewolf / Wolf-kin
Description: MC of Nekomata's will along with Xin. Ash is very happy go lucky most of the time, he doesn't know very much and asks many questions. He borrows some words from Xin not knowing whether it is right or wrong. Will protect Xin at all costs. Has an inner wolf named Alex. He is an Alpha.
Age: 14
Spouse: Xin
Artifact: Primal Origin

Name: Zach
Gender: Male
Race: Zombie
Description: He is a foul-mouthed person but very caring as a friend. Likes to joke around a lot. Has a younger sister named Emilia and gets punched in the gut a lot. Looks more human due to sisters' artifact.
Age: 15
Spouse: None
Artifact: Gluttonous Body

Name: Emilia
Gender: Female
Race: Banshee
Description: Very strict around her brother and will protect her friends. Will work hard to achieve any goal. Has an older brother named Zach that gets in trouble a lot.
Age: 14
Spouse: None
Artifact: Global Foundation

Name: Ariel
Gender: Female
Race: Cupid Angel
Description: An angel that is very self conscious. Will try her best to not embarrass herself. She will never admit it but she is having trouble controlling her power.
Age: 14
Spouse: None
Artifact: Failnaught

Name: Katsuki Aoi
Gender: Female
Race: Human
Description: Human from the East Neighbourhood. She is very spontaneous and works hard in doing her best. Will gladly accept any challenger to fight against.
Age: 14
Spouse: None
Artifact: Murasame

Name: Dan
Gender: Male
Race: Werewolf / Wolf-kin
Description: A timid omega wolf. Despite him being a shy omega once he begins battle the enemies better watch out. Has an inner-wolf nicknamed Fenny. Will do his very best to not cause trouble unjustly
Age: 14
Spouse: None
Artifact: Fenrir's Lament

Name: Gov
Gender: Male
Race: Dwarf
Description: Despite being a dwarf he isn't all that good with forging. Instead he excels at alchemy and potion making. He has an ultimate goal to create the best magic devices for everyone to use in the future. Very interested in magic.
Age: 15
Spouse: None
Artifact: Workshop Backpack

Name: Misha
Gender: Female
Race: Harpy
Description: To be mentioned Character. She is a very energetic Harpy and will not hesitate to do any exercises. Loves to eat sunflower seeds. Just birb.
Age: 14
Spouse: None
Artifact: Aerial Dynamics

Name: Chad
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Description: A person that got made fun of for his name. He is a really nice person and will look out for everyone. Even though he was bullied a lot as a kid, he won't hesitate to protect said bullies. A weird one.
Age: 15
Spouse: None
Artifact: Sword of Stone

Academy kids

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Race: Dragon-kin
Description: A mute Dragon-kin. He forgot his real name and never knew his real parents. He uses sign to communicate or if he isn't feeling like it just nods or shakes his head. Never anger this person. My personal favourite. Raised by number four, aka Great Sage.
Age: 14
Spouse: none
Artifact: Shadow Lord

Name: Blaze
Gender: Male
Race: Hell Hound
Description: Despite being a Wolfy he is considered a demon instead. He has an inner wolf named Kory which he resents. Hates other common races.
Age: 14
Spouse: None
Artifact: Sword of the Sun

Name: Lisa
Gender: Female
Race: Human
Description: Coming from a royal bloodline she is seen as stuck up but that is not the case. She is very interested in making many friends. Lost her parents and sister when she was young. Has a Hereditary ability to command the ice and snow.
Age: 14
Spouse: none
Artifact: Rhongomyniad

Name: Anna
Gender: Female
Race: Human
Description: A person with great stealthiness and hidden power. Although she doesn't show it, she has the highest combat ability out of everyone. Wants to make friends because she never got to meet people before. Raised by number eight, aka Eye Maiden.
Age: 14
Spouse: none
Artifact: Silent Spear

Name: Sasha
Gender: Female
Race: Siren
Description: A very joyful sailor. Well she would love to be out at sea and explore the world but to do that she must get stronger. Due to her being a Siren, she has a stronger affect of her Song skills. She has a Hereditary ability that makes her control water.
Age: 14
Spouse: none
Artifact: Lady of the Lake

Name: Jaqlin
Gender: Non-binary but referred to as she
Race: Android
Description: Dreams to be a virtual pop star. She is social but will not hesitate to do less work. She can alternate genders if she wishes. Due to her great control of her artifact, she can use multiple spells in the form of standby operations.
Age: 14 (mentally)
Spouse: none
Artifact: Merlin

Name: Finn
Gender: Male
Race: Incubus Demon
Description: A playboy if anything. As an incubus he gains more power through sexual activities but only when he is at the right age. He won't hesitate to flirt at people to make them blush, will not do this to couples.
Age: 14
Spouse: none
Artifact: Lovely Whip

Name: Irena
Gender: Female
Race: Elf
Description: An elf that got recommendations from number six, Grand Elf. She is very kind and would always lend a hand when someone is feeling down. She controls nature's elements effortlessly
Age: 14
Spouse: Mikeal
Artifact: Spirit's Dwelling

Name: Mikeal
Gender: Male
Race: Dark Elf
Description: A trouble making individual. He is always making people angry either intentionally or unintentionally but that's because of his unfortunate curse.
Age: 15
Spouse: Irena
Artifact: Ruins Protector

Name: Vivian
Gender: Female
Race: Fairy
Description: Likes to annoy people. This fairy can change sizes due to the fairy kings oath. She likes to play pranks on her fellow classmates and anyone around.
Age: 14
Spouse: none
Artifact: Ariadne's Silk