chapter two: stuck with me

"NOW I'M FEELING GUILTY FOR IT," Ran cooed at the sight of you, all tied up and bruises on your legs. Dried up blood was splattered on the sole of your feet from running with no shoes. "This could've been more different if you weren't being so difficult," he licked his upper set of teeth.

The Haitani brothers were looking down at your dirty body with a lazy look in their eyes. Uninterested in your current situation, "you're a pretty one, too bad Sanzu claimed you."

Right now – what you didn't know was how Sanzu Haruchiyo's name was all over you. "Brother, we received the package of weapons," he wore a similar suit to the man who was next to him, "they're a bunch of snipers." 

Rindou Haitani, he had pinkish-purple dyed mullet, his eyes lazily looking around as he spoke to his dear brother. "Perhaps Sanzu's going to make use of you… other than that body of yours, of course," Ran said to you before looking back at the younger Haitani, "take her to the car, she caused enough trouble for today."

A chase from your local strip club to the middle of nowhere, where only the echoes of a bunch of men screaming your name could be heard. The chase ended with the Haitani's having to jump into the job to finish it, threatening you with a simple handgun in the hands of Ran Haitani. 

Your lips curled up at the thought of messing with Bonten. "Don't smile at me like that," Rindou threatened, harshly pushing you in the back of a black Lotus Evora. Sitting on the passenger's seat, Rindou continued his sentence, "Sanzu never said that I can't shoot a leg off of you anyway."

"Now, now, brother, we don't go around threatening Sanzu's bitches." Ran said while getting into the driver's seat, "so how are you?"

It was like they didn't just corner you into a dark alley and grab you from your job. He talked as if he never went into a bar and announced that he would kill everyone if you didn't show yourself, "I'm doing great, currently in the car with Bonten's executives but doesn't that just sound fun?"

You continued to study his hands, one was holding the steering wheel while the other was on the gearshift. Despite feeling him give you a quick look by the rear-view mirror, you didn't bother meeting his eyes. "Sounds fun, which executive do you think looks better?" Ran's words had a hint of teasing behind them as he asked you, making Rindou click his tongue in annoyance.

"Hm?" you pretended to think, "that one executive with rosy pink hair," you crossed your leg. One of your thighs resting on the other, you made yourself comfortable in the backseat, "he has scars on the corner of his lips, and he also has a thing for gun play – a drug addict too."

It was like you had a goal and it was to annoy them. "Really?" lucky for you, Ran Haitani was an annoying man in the eyes of his precious little brother, a match for you. "That 'gun play' part, how do you know that?"

He made you smile, giving you access to telling more about the night you spent with someone who had a higher position in Bonten. "Well, I danced for him," you started to speak from memory, uncrossing your legs and leaning forward, "y'know I was just going to the usual, shake some ass, give him a lap dance and take his money, but…"

"He was just too pretty," you laughed, elbows resting on the armrest. "I had to suck his dick, pleasure him for my pleasure," you looked at Rindou, seeing the unamused expression he had. "Then," you continued and looked at the dark road, "he promised to come back to me, more like take me," your tone made it seem like you were a high school girl talking about her first date. 

So you knew, you knew that he would have men running for you yet that little brain of yours decided to run for it and make it harder for everyone. "If you knew all--"

Raising your index finger, you shushed him, "shh, I'm still talking." your childish doing didn't fail to push a chuckle out of Ran. "Anyway, as I was saying – it was an amazing night," you gave them a sickening smile, "from the way he pushed a gun to my head and threatened me to the way praises rolled off his tongue."

"God, he was perfect, even the thought of him makes me so wet. Am I talking too much?" you asked with false concern.

Ran knew what you were doing, playing along with it, "oh no, darling, you're not… go on, you were telling us about how wet he makes you just by thinking of him?"

The Haitani's were menaces to Japan. No amount of blood shed could bother Rindou Haitani, but the way his older brother allowed you to continue speaking of your lustful dreams made him want to open the door, jump out and let himself get hit by Ran's car. "Ah yes," Rindou finally spoke, "just our boss's whore speaking of how great Sanzu's dick was."

You gasped, "ah! Yes, his dick," again – you smiled at him. "Oh god, just perfect, I love the way he would thrust his fat cock down my throat even when I'm tearing up, then he'll continue to praise me."

Disgusting, your words were disgusting. To freely talk about your dreamy sex was disgusting. "Really?" Ran raised an eyebrow, "you must really be good at sucking dick if Sanzu wanted you."

"Or--" Rindou raised a finger, "Sanzu's high ass got him sentimental and made him want this bitch really bad." he shrugged, "just a guess."

His addiction to drugs was no secret, not to Bonten and not to Japan. "I'd keep her too, just look at her, brother."

Rindou held a disgusted look, "she'd be a good whore, a typical thing for women who work like her, but to keep her around," he sighed, "is a different type of loyalty."

Shrugging, you noticed the car stop, "welcome home, darling," Ran laughed, knowing damn well that you'll end up stuck in Bonten's number two. "This is Bonten's building, Sanzu Haruchiyo is waiting for you, here's the key for those handcuffs."

Ah yes – this whole time, you had handcuffs that kept your hands from exploring the car. "Thank you," your sweet tone rang through Rindou's ears as he unlocked your handcuffs, "can I keep this?"

"Go ahead, Sanzu would appreciate that."

"Here, change into this," Ran threw a rosy pink dress to the backseat. Nodding, you shamelessly took off the dirty clothes you had, blood, sweat and dirt covered those from the chase earlier. "Damn, alright." Ran said and looked away, Rindou who was already looking at something else, scoffed.

Getting the dress on, you all walked to the entrance of the building. "Welcome to Bonten, (Last Name)."

The Doors opened, and all you could focus on was Sanzu Haruchiyo who had a pool cue on his arms. Focusing on the game of pool as his suit complimented his hair. His legs were positioned properly as he bent on the pool table, stroking the cue and hitting the ball to win the game.

"I win."

━━━━ ━ wc:
1,231