chapter eight: montero

━━━━ ━ btw the ending's already planned, legit so excited.

I CAUGHT IT BAD YESTERDAY, was my jealousy from these romantic feelings or was it the drug getting to my head?

"Bedtime!" I screamed, pulling you, while you wore my shirt and boxers.

Your eyebrows scrunched together as I spoke, "we're not sleeping on the same bed," your scoff making me question your choice of words.

"We've had sex and you refuse to sleep in the same bed?" I raised a brow, clicking my tongue before grabbing you and pushing you on the bed, falling with you below me and my legs on each side of you. "You're staying with me, I won't accept your refusal to stay."

Rolling your eyes, you softly laughed, catching me off guard. Did your laugh always sound like that? This time, it seemed like my body was focused on you, loving the feeling of knowing I made you laugh... like that. My chest never felt like it fell to my stomach, I thought I only liked drugs, I'm surprised too.

"Alright, goodnight, get off me," you said, ending our night with those words as I stayed on the other side.

Waking up never felt so lovely, a rare feeling where I'm actually about being alive to live another day. You laid there, asleep with your face pressed against the pillow, your hands loosely holding the blanket that we shared.

Standing up, I used the bathroom first, getting ready. Only to meet you in the kitchen after a shower, a towel was hanging around my neck while another one loosely wrapped around my waist. "Oh? Good morning, sleeping beauty," I teased, walking to you as you held a mug of coffee in your hands.

Droplets of water still slowly trickled down my chest and to my body, "I never got to admire those abs of yours," you leaned on the kitchen island. I could feel your eyes scanning me, only leaving me to smirk at your confidence, "good morning to that body, cause holy shit," you whistled before taking a sip out of the mug.

"And that ass of yours..." I matched your confidence, walking closer. You had your elbows on the marble counter, your lower body sticking out with my shirt riding up your back, revealing the bands of my boxers. "You better hurry and shower, I'm hungry," my hand rested on your hips, giving you a soft slap to your ass before walking back into my room.

Picking out a purple button down shirt, I grabbed black trousers to pair with it. "Haruchiyo," you dragged out my name on your tongue, "what am I supposed to wear?" you asked, annoyed at the fact that you had nothing on but a towel around your body.

I smiled, throwing a different button down shirt, a white one to be exact. "I'll get Kokonoi to grab your shit, wear that and these," I threw a skirt at you, "from one of my sluts months ago," I said, hearing you scoff.

"We're going shopping right now, so hurry."

And that's how we ended up in the mall, roaming around with your pretty self smiling at how many new clothes you had. "Let's bake a cake later," you smiled at me, pulling me into the supermarket, "I'm also craving for some lollipops."

"I'll let you suck something else when we get home," I placed a kiss on your forehead before grabbing the ungodly amount of shopping bags you held, placing them on the push cart before following behind you.

"Sure, and maybe you can have a different cake other than the one we're about to bake, yeah?" you turned to me with a sweet smile, revealing your set of teeth before turning back to let me follow you.

I loved that about you, the way you could spit out words of lust and giving me a look of an angel. "Hurry out and pick everything you need," I sighed, tired of the store trip in which you dragged me around every single fucking store.

"While we're here, I should say that we're attacking a gang under Black Molasses, the one connected with Gargantua," I explained, following you around as you dropped ingredients in the cart, "I'm not sure about this one but we'll just have to take them all out."

Nodding, I knew you were listening, "well? Is there any way I can help? Perhaps seduce someone again?"

Of course you could help, I just didn't want your help.

"You can come with me, I'll teach you how to use a rifle, yeah?" I smiled at you, my eyes beaming at the excitement of having to teach you how to shoot. "Then we can go kill some motherfuckers," I continued, pushing the cart, following you to pay for the groceries.

Now we're both in my car, the groceries and shopping bags in the backseat while I drove us back home. "Is this fucking drugs, Haruchiyo?" you asked, opening the compartment in front of you, "holy shit, you just keep this shit around?"

I laughed, "should we make edibles?"

You slapped me for that, my arm aching at your harsh hand. "Haruchiyo, grab these," you passed me at least seven bags as we made our way back to the apartment, "thanks for paying, love," you smiled, taking your shopping bags and walking into our room.

A black bag was on my couch, with the note saying "here's her clothes, -koko," it was filled with your slutty shit. Typical stripper outfits with heels that could stab someone, "hey, (Name), you think I could kill someone with these?"

You were close to me, already out of the room when I spoke. "You can try, not the ideal weapon but you're up to something," you replied opening the ingredient for baking a cake. Starting to cut strawberries, I saw you use the blender, crushing the strawberries before opening the oven.

Observing you, I realize how good of a housewife you'd be. You could just stay home and cook till I get home, maybe then I'll have you bend over for me on the kitchen table, and like the good housewife you are, you'd let me push my fingers and tongue on that cunt of yours, right? You'd be the best housewife, just staying home till you let me use you to relieve my stress when I have problems with enemies.

You wore my shirt, with nothing underneath, seeing as you removed the skirt. "I threw the skirt by the way," you announced, "I don't need your ex slut's shit," you mumbled, loud enough for me to hear.

"Strawberry cake?" I asked, moving towards where you were baking and scooping up some cake batter with the use of my index and middle finger, "why don't you taste it?" I placed my fingers over your lips till you finally tasted it. Your lips wrapping around my fingers as you sucked for the taste of strawberries, I could feel your tongue swirling around my fingers and you looked up to me. "Good?"

"Really good."

━━━━ ━ wc:
1,169

lust, sanzu haruchiyo.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें