chapter four: bottom

━━━━ ━ every chapter's title
is a song btw.

I WANT YOU SINFUL WITH THE LIGHTS ON, the room filled with nothing but the sweet sound of pleasure.

You laid on top of the pool table,your dress off with only the thin fabric of your bra and panties left to cover your body. I had the wine bottle opened, the sweet scent pervading my nose as I stood between your legs. "Stay still and be good for me," I said, pouring the alcohol on your breasts, soaking your bra as the liquid dripped from your lower neck to middle of your chest. 

The elegance of the alcohol was on you. Your breath hitching as the liquid hit your body more, "look at you, so obedient." I left my hand on your knee. Your legs were positioned to where I was in between, your feet were on the table's slate while your knees were high up. 

My tongue dragged its tip from your stomach to your chest, feeling the way it rose and fell. "Please," I heard you beg, your voice filled with desperation.

"Please what, baby?" I wanted you to say it, say that you want me and that, I'll give you. Your words were enough for me to follow you, I was an obedient person to someone who deserves it – do you deserve it? Or am I being an asshole for leading you on for sex?

You pulled me, making my legs tangle with yours as I held myself up to keep me from falling on top of you. "Just fuck me, please," you begged, so I grabbed the handcuffs that was once on your wrists. Still, I led my lips from your neck, to your boobs, down to your stomach and to your thighs. I could taste the mixture of your skin and the champagne, "Sanzu," you breathed out my name, almost as if you were begging for it.

Beg, keep begging. "Get up," I whispered, looking at your body that I cleaned with my tongue. My saliva mixed with wine was what was on your body. As soon as you got off the table, I turned you around, to have your back pressing against me. I pushed you down, earning a high yelp from you, "you were begging for me to fuck you, so stay under me while I use you, alright?"

I locked the handcuffs, keeping your hands behind your back as your chest was pressed against the pool table. My pants were already unbuttoned, only having one fabric from keeping my hard cock to press against your bare ass. Pushing your panties aside, I pulled down my boxers. "Y'know… I'll keep looking for you," I said before letting my cock sink into your cunt, hearing your breath hitching, "even if you run away, you'll be stuck with me."

I knew you were about to answer, so I fastened my thrusts almost immediately. Your body bouncing along with my pace, "I-I would love- that," you struggled with your words, tightening your fists as I fucked your pretty body.

Where do I start? You're fucking pathetic for loving the feeling of my cock inside of this pretty cunt. You knew how dangerous, you were nothing but a whore, look at where that attitude of yours brought you; handcuffed and being stuffed from behind.

I'll fuck you, fuck you till you can't take it anymore, fuck you till you have nothing but me and my scent on your body. Nothing else but me, my saliva, cum and sweat from fucking you too good, how does that sound, sweetheart?

"Fuck, Sanzu, please" I could hear how your tears were close to falling down your pretty face.

I smiled, bending down to kiss your shoulder, "go, cry for me," I whispered, hearing you moan as I thrusted harder. I want you to hurt, hurt every time I thrust my cock into you – hurt for being the slut you are, you've always been a slut for pain anyway. "What?" I let out a laugh, "what's wrong, baby?"

Dissatisfied with your lack of response, I pulled your hair, hearing you cry in pain. "How disrespectful," I faked my disappointment, "not even a reply from you?"

Pushing you back to the table, I could hear how painful the fall must've been. "Did that hurt, love?" I showed you false sympathy, pulling out of your aching pussy before turning you on your back. Your hands were still cuffed together, restraining you from any other movement.

"Yeah. I-It hurt," you whispered in pain, looking up at me. I knew you secretly loved it, so why keep it from me? I could play this game too.

A smirk formed on your lips, "it did? My, my, I'm so, so," before apologizing, I pushed my hard cock back into your cunt. "Sorry," again, I spoke with false sympathy. 

You're nothing but a whore to me, a whore who loved the pain I inflicted on you. You cried, yes, but with a smirk on your face, "then make up for it," you said, surprising me with all you had.

It was like I constantly needed to fight for dominance. Every time I push you down, you find a way to bring me with you, "how do you want me to make up for it?" I asked, purposely hitting a spot inside you, every time I thrusted. "Maybe…" I pushed myself deeper, "like this?"

"Or," I gripped your thighs tighter and positioned my cock to create a bulge on your stomach, "like this?"

You cried, both in pain and pleasure. I knew which one brought pain and which one brought pleasure, "oh no, no, honey, are you okay?" I bent down and kissed your tears. Your face was wet with both tears and sweat, "how 'bout I let you cum, right now?"

"Yes, please," you desperately said, your legs twitching and shaking in need of letting go. 

I nodded, "cum for me, darling," I said, feeling your cunt feel more full than it did. Thrusting, I knew you'd feel more sensitive if I continued even after cumming, and that's what I'm going for. Cumming inside your cunt, thrusting felt heavier, "good girl."

We were far from done. So stay with me and let me use your body, yeah?

━━━━ ━ wc:
1,043