chapter five: into it

I'M INTO IT, the way you struggled to get yourself off on my dick. My touch was a sin and you surely are a sinner, am I right, darling?

"C'mon, (name), you're disappointing me," I sighed, leaning back into the couch and letting you ride me with your hands still cuffed together behind you, "is this all you can do?" Licking my lips, I looked at your glossy eyes, "if you're this useless, maybe I should just throw you out, yeah?"

Shaking your head, you leaned towards me, I could feel your lips against my skin, and just my luck – I felt your lips turn into a smirk. "Trust me, you won't get another bitch like me," you spoke with confidence, softly grinding forward. "I mean, I'm quite obedient, don't you think?"

You wanted something, I could tell by the sound of your voice, "tell me what's in that pretty head of yours, darling," I could still smell the alcohol's scent on you.

I am a man who treasures hard work, but right now, all I wanted was to be lazy and let you ride me as I sat under you. Your hips against my body was all I wanted to feel, I wanted pleasure from you, and pleasure only. "Let me cuff you, I wanna be in control," you said, your tears dried up and your face was a mess.

"No."

"What?" I see, you weren't used to rejection. You've always found ways to let people agree with you, thus, the inevitable question comes, "why not?"

Smiling, I grabbed the bottle of alcohol from my left side, "cause I said so," it was a simple reply with no other meaning. "Now continue and I might let you have control next time," I spoke with confidence, knowing that I'll keep you. 

I'll keep you as my slut, not as my lover. You will address me as your master and nothing else, I am no lover, my mindset is not made for romance, my life has no room for romance. Lust is all we have, and we'll keep it like that. 

"If you say so," you whispered, leaning forward and pressing your lips on mine, "mhm," I could feel your moans. Your bare chest hitting mine, "I'm your good slut, yeah?" 

Of course, you are. My good slut, as you said. 

"Yes, baby," I agreed with you, praising and holding onto your hip. Throwing my head back as you bounced on my cock, our sweat covering us and my lips were begging to let out moans that I kept in, "shit," I whispered in a shaky breath.

I could see your smirk, a proud one to be exact. "Mhm, won't you moan my name," you said and started to leave a trail of kisses on my neck and to my jaw, "p-please," you moaned so close to my ear. Your moan alone made my cock ache, wanting more of you even when we've been going at it for hours.

2:21am is what the clock displayed. "(Name)," I whispered in a low voice, digging my nails into your hips while you continued to ride me like a desperate bitch. I'm so close, your movement was almost enough to make me cum, my legs were slightly trembling. "Shit, cum on my dick, darling."

How long can we keep going? I unlocked the handcuffs that restrained you, hearing the click of it and the thud from falling to the ground, "looks like you tired yourself with that one," I noticed you fall on my chest. 

Laying you on your back, I quickly grabbed a box of tissue and cleaned myself up before fixing my suit. "I'll have you dance for me tomorrow, that's what you're the best at anyway," using my knuckles, I rubbed your face.

You weren't planning on staying. It was the plan from the beginning, so when you woke up next to me, in a room you didn't recognize, escape was one word that came into your mind. 

The night quickly passed, and all you wanted was to get out. You were dressed into shorts and a shirt, lost for shoes to wear. Without making a noise, you slipped out of bed and opened the door, being greeted by the same building from last night.

It didn't have complicated directions, it was wide and fairly empty. The exit was in your sight.

So when I woke up, I wasn't surprised to feel cold. The woman who slept next to me was no longer in her spot. You were smart by getting out without a noise, I'll applaud you for that part, but did you forget that I'll always look for you?

You're now a target in the eyes of our enemies. You can run from my men, I'm sure you can run from theirs, just until I take you back into my arms, 'kay?

"Koko!" I screamed for his name, popping two pills before he looked at me and scrunched his nose at the sight. 

Scoffing, he looked around, "your neck," he pointed out, "must've been a great night." Kokonoi spoke with a hint of disgust in his voice, "everyone take a seat, I got news from our men just a few minutes ago."

"Some gang is looking for us, targeting the executives, but they're just some lousy gang, it'll be fine."

"Oh, and when are we leaving for the attack on Gargantua?" Ran Haitani, another executive asked.

Koko scrolled on his tablet, leaning back on his chair, "tonight, Sanzu's going to be in charge of the attack," he answered, "we got new snipers, please make use of that."

Words seem to blur out till the end of the meeting, "alright, boss, where we goin'?" Ran followed behind me, his brother, Rindou was next to him. The excitement of tonight is running through me, maybe I'll make this fun. 

"Find (Last Name) (Name), we'll make use of the whore she is." I said, throwing a pill up and catching it in my mouth. 

━━━━ ━ wc:
1,004