chapter nine: sexy drug

━━━━ ━ hey mfs

I'M FRUSTRATED AND IT'S SEXUALLY, I had my hand over my eyes, sighing as I realized how fucked up the situation has become.

"We'll continue this later, let's take a break," Akashi announced, hearing chairs drag against the floor as most of us stood up. Everyone but Mochizuki stood up for a break, Bonten's meeting, where Mikey was absent, trusting us enough to make a move without his guidance. 

Walking out the room, I walked to where you were seated. "Missed me?" my cocky tone didn't disappear even with the stress on my shoulders. You looked up from your phone, giving me an eye roll before reaching out for my hand, which I gratefully took.

"Didn't you say you were going to teach me how to shoot?"

Ah, of course. Being near me meant being in danger, every second I moved away from you, you were in danger. I can't keep you safe forever, it's not like I could always be beside you and that's what scared me. "Yes, let's go to the shooting range," still having your hands in mine, I noticed what you were wearing; a black sweatpants with a purple top.

Even with the simplest outfit you still managed to amaze me, this wouldn't be romantic feelings, right? 

I kept you with me 'cause I found you useful. "Here we go," the elevator dinged as we reached the basement, which we used as a shooting range and a place to keep our weapons. "I'll teach you how to shoot a submachine gun and rifle," I went over to where we hanged guns, grabbing a MP7 and a FN FNC, I loaded them with bullets.

"Hold this," I passed the submachine gun, which was the MP7.

Your eyes beamed in vim, "this is heavy," you mumbled. I nodded, holding your lower back as I guided you to stand in front of the targets, I gave you a lazy smile, stretching out my scars as I did so.

"Now hold it like this," our faces were close, my hands were over yours as I guided you with the weapon, "now shoot," the impact on you was quite a surprise. The way you moved back at how heavy the shot felt made me laugh, holding you back into place as you gasped in excitement. "Good girl, now try doing it alone."

The way you smiled at me when you shot the target without my help was truly compelling. It made me want to be greedy of you, "do I get my own?" you asked, touching the gun's barrel.

"Yes, darling, you do," I replied. 

"Sanzu," it was Akashi. He looked at both of us, before smirking with a new plan in his head, "bring your girl, we'll continue the meeting."

We ended up in the meeting room, none of us were seated. A map was laying on the table as I watched how uncomfortable you got being in the meeting, "remember how they seduced Gargantua's leader?"

I knew where this was going, "we have more ways to lead them into the trap, we don't need her," I spoke up, a smile still on my face as I spoke.

"We do need her, this would be the easiest way to lead them in," Kokonoi added. "This… gang with no name, they're a bunch of whores, they see a woman with some ass and they'll want to feast on them."

Alright, if this is one way to get them – I'll just have to kill those who touch you in the process. "Are you in, my lady?" I asked, looking at you.

"Yes but I don't do shit for free, Haruchiyo " you had that teasing tone, building up a heavy sexual tension between you and me. The way your smirk matched mine was quickly noticeable about us, "who's the main target and how do I get in," you asked.

Ran tilted his head back and laughed, he leaned against the wall as he looked at you. "What a woman you got there, boss," he praised, taking the folder and opening it to reveal photos of gang members. Taking those photos, he slammed them in front of you, "I'll treat you to ice cream later, yeah?"

"I'd love that," you quickly replied, grabbing the photos to memorize their faces, "anything I need to know about them?"

This time, Rindou spoke, "yes, they're a bunch of whores so if they see you weak and vulnerable, they'll think that if they help you, you owe them." Rindou had a bored look on his face, "we'll use you as bait, I won't play as a sniper this time so I'll have your back."

What a great woman I have, they were all praising you for what you're capable of. Let's take you to the real thing, sweetheart. I am a man confident in what you can do, so I stood in front of you with a proud smile, standing on the rooftop as I did. 

You changed into a skirt and a button up shirt, pretending to be a secretary at some company. "I'll play as a sniper, make me proud, okay?" I softly spoke, taking the bullets and loading them into the rifle.

"Of course, I'll see you," you put on your heels before giving me a smirk, "don't shoot me." and with that, you walked away.

You had the false confusion plastered on your face, holding up a map with your top buttons unbuttoned, giving a view of your chest. Your skirt was high, completing the office worker look. "Hey, excuse me," you called out to one of the men that was already walking towards you.

"Hey babe, you need help with something?" He had his shirt rolled up, a cigarette in his hand.

Nodding, you gave him a fake pathetic look, "please, yes, I'm lost-- do you know which street this is?" you asked, feeling the stranger look at the map you were holding. More men decided to walk closer, staring at your breasts, thighs and ass. 

"We are-- here," he pointed down the street, smiling sweetly at you. "Do you want me to help you with directions? I could take you to where you want to go."

Eyes beaming, it was all fake, the enthusiasm you had was fake. "Please, that'd be so good."

"Sure but can we go in there first? I gotta grab a few things."

And that was my cue to shoot, I shot him in the back of his head as a group of men were already close to him because of you. "Got that motherfucker," I whispered, seeing Mochizuki take out a few more men, before you could even get away, "shit."

A brawl has begun and you're still there. My eye on the optic as I shot the ones moving closer to you – I knew I failed to be quick enough when a bottle was thrown at you. "Shit!" I cursed louder for the second time, only to see you being pulled away by Rindou. You took your heels off, reassuring that you were fine and started to run away as they continued to fight, guns were brought out and you were running – to me.

I continued to take out more of their men, shooting them dead and leaving their bloody bodies on the ground. "Get out of there, take their shit and let's go," I ordered through the earpiece.

"Are you alright?" I saw your bloodied shoulder, "holy fuck, I told you we could've went with different ways to take the targets out of that stupid hideout."

You were in pain, sucking in as you held your right arm. Grabbing the first aid kit we brought, I grabbed the tweezers and took out the remaining glass that was left, I could see your eyes brimming with tears. "I wanted to help, Haruchiyo," you argued with me.

"And I want you safe, okay?"

━━━━ ━ wc:
1,319