chapter seven: greengreengreen

━━━━ ━ i wanna talk to u guys,
but we can't just have long ass convos
in my comment section

LET THE MEDS TALK, since we just finished a mission. We both arrived at my apartment, "you're tired."

"I'm not."

"Really?" I asked, closing the door before pulling my tie off, "then you can take your payment after a shower, yeah?"

You nodded, even when I could feel how needy you were growing. "After we shower, I should say," my place was too big for me to live alone, that was quite obvious, yet I loved having too much space. 

Facing me, you walked closer, till your hands were on my chest, "and you wear suits for? You go out and kill people wearing stupid expensive clothes," your words were spit out in disbelief as you unbuttoned my layered suit.

I laughed, making you feel my laugh's vibration from my chest. "For show, of course," I replied, taking out the earpiece we both still had on and placing them into their respective containers. Unclipping your earrings, we both finished at the same time, now my suit was unbuttoned as I stood in front of you, "don't you like it?"

You loved it, no need for you to speak words when even in silence I could read you. "Where's your bathroom?" you changed the subject, looking around for my bathroom as you unzipped your dress, "let me borrow some clothes, I don't wanna stay in this dress."

"Oh, you're moving all your shit into my place by the way."

"What?"

"You heard me, darling," I smiled, grabbing you by your wrist and guiding you to the bathroom. The bathroom had white tiles, a shower and a bathtub separated, "you look beautiful."

Pulling you by your wrist, your body hit mine, with my free hand, I grabbed your waist. We kissed, like we used to, just lust over our heads to free ourselves from the stress we carried on our shoulders. The weight we carried is now gone, cause right now – it's just us.

I don't like the thought of having someone else's touch on you, so let me fuck you, till you can't remember his touch, till the only thing that pretty mouth of yours can do is moan my name.

Pulling off the straps of your dress, you allowed it to fall on the bathroom floor. Unclipping your bra, I pulled you closer, my hands trailing from your hips to your breasts, feeling your plush skin to make you feel at ease with my touch. "Let's get in the shower," we both took off the remaining clothing we had on before getting in the shower.

You let out a soft gasp as the water hit your body, droplets falling down your pretty face. "Tell me you want this," my hands were on your hips, pushing you against the glass wall that trapped us inside the shower, "cause I'll stop when you tell me to."

My voice was soft, my words didn't match the scars that rested on the corner of my lips. "I want you," you wrapped your arms around my neck, pulling me back into a kiss, "so please, use me to your heart's content."

My heart's content? My heart is nothing but a mere organ that pumps blood for me to live but it's something that I can offer. My heart decides whether I live or die and I'm willing to offer you my heart, you decide whether I live or die cause my mind is bombarded with drugs and money, my sanity must've been long gone.

I no longer have my humanity for I have lost my sympathy a long time ago. "Make love to me, Sanzu Haruchiyo," you smiled, still with lust and no romance – so I matched that.

I'll make love to you in a way we both want it. My hands were all over you, touching every part that only I could have, "wrap your leg around my waist," I ordered, feeling your cold leg around me. Our lips are still moving along to the pace, my cock already aching for you. Your wet body against mine was all I had right now, the glass already fogging. 

Who knew a drug addict could be so charming?

I could feel your touch on my scars, "c'mon pretty boy," you looked at me, "fuck me already." your voice was so calming yet I could feel the needy thoughts you had behind those words.

"What you want, you get," I smiled at you, holding one of your thighs to move it and push my hard cock into your dripping cunt. I could hear you softly gasp, your head against the glass wall with droplets rhythmically falling on your face. "Hold onto me, 'kay?" I gave you a lazy smirk, thrusting my hips to hit your inner thighs which made me receive a moan from you. 

The sloppy slapping of our skin filled the bathroom, almost louder than the running shower. I'll fuck you, everywhere if you want to, I'll do it so wherever you go, it'll have the fading scent of our memory. "My fucking god," you swallowed your moans, eyes shut with forced as you held onto my shoulders with your nails digging into my skin.

My pace turned harder, your body moving with my thrusts, "shh, you're too loud," I softly chuckled at your pathetic state. I could feel your trembling legs against me as your body started to slowly shake with how sensitive I got you, "wanna cum for me?"

"Please," you begged, flinching every now and then as your body took every pleasure behind my thrusts.

I nodded, giving you sloppier thrusts, with my lips on your neck, trailing to your jaw until it met your lips. Your soft skin was still pressed against my, your cunt puffy at how sensitive you are, the pleasure still roaming your body, "cum for me."

One order and you followed. Maybe this is what I found in you, you were sometimes submissive yet would only do things that would benefit you. I could feel how full your insides were, with both yours and my cum dripping down your legs as I heard your quick breathing. 

"Good girl," I pressed a kiss on your cheek, "now let's get cleaned up."

━━━━ ━ wc:
1,035