chapter twelve: everybody loves somebody

SOMETHING IN YOUR KISS JUST TOLD ME that it is you who I want, when your lips pressed against my neck while we sat in the bathtub full of warm water.

Moments ago, I walked into the apartment, holding a bag of wine. In the bottom of the bag was a ring box which contained a diamond ring that was for you.

I could feel your heartbeat while your naked body was pressed against my chest, right now – we weren't just having sex for the pleasure. The water sloshing around was the sound that matched our moans. I can feel the rush of adrenaline, and it's making me go insane, "let's get married."

I thought those words would be said first by me, but boy, was I wrong about that. "Sure, darling," I smiled, pulling you closer to me, even when our skins were already against each other. You make me want you more, for once I wanted something for the future, so let me have you, it's all I ask for. I'll be okay as long as you're safe, so let me surrender all of me for you. 

As Bonten's number two, my words were promises, so when I say I'll bring you home every time, I mean every part of it. 

"When I lose myself," I dragged my thumb across your bottom lips, "lead me back to you, alright?"

Your lips curling into a smile, "bitch," you scoffed, "look, as long as I'm here, you'll be fine." Tapping my cheek, you gave me a genuine smile. 

I raised an eyebrow, leaning my head back, "y'know, the moment you go against your words, you'll die in my hands," words escaped my lips, you make me feel everything, from hate to lust and to romance.

I value loyalty the most, so when you're on me, you're only on me.

Tomorrow, when I come home to you, I'll have you take my last name. "Get up," I mumbled into your neck, us standing up and grabbing towels before moving onto the bed, sitting on the bed, I grabbed a pack of cigarettes. We could do this all the time, cigarettes after sex while holding each other after a long day, what do you think? 

Placing the cigarette between my lips, I grabbed your hand, confusion starting to crawl onto my face, "where the fuck does the ring go?" I asked, receiving a laugh from you. A towel wrapped around your body while I had a towel on my hips, my own question making me realize that I was clueless.

Maybe it's because I never thought of marriage the moment I vowed my loyalty to Bonten. Romance and danger wouldn't be far from each other once it came to my life, one would soon find a way into the other. Grabbing the cigarette from my lips, you took my left hand, "it's left, my love," you mumbled a reply, pressing the cigarette on top of my ring finger.

It burned, my cigarette left a mark on my ring finger.

"Now mark mine," you gave the cigarette back. I grabbed your left hand and pressed my cigarette on your ring finger, burning your skin to leave a circular mark on it. "Let me light a candle, it smells like cigarette in here," you mumbled, "next time you better smoke on the balcony."

Laughing at your dramatic antics, you lit up a scented candle, "come here," I called for you, pulling you on my lap. My finger hooked onto your towel, pulling it off and pushing it on the ground, with the cigarette still between my fingers, I pressed my lips on your stomach, moving to your hips and to your underboob. Swiping my tongue on your skin, I dragged my tongue till it was on your nipple, your soft gasp taking my attention as I wrapped my lips on your nipple.

"Haruchiyo," you moaned out, my tongue flicking your nipple, while my free hand massaged your other boob. I was positioned between your legs, your naked body under mine as I pressed my lips on your skin. I'll mark you with invisible kisses to remind you of who I am, I'll curse you, to the point where no man will make you want them as much as you want me. 

Placing the cigarette back into my lips, I inhaled, forcing your lips apart before blowing smoke into your mouth. Your breath hitched, coughing out before pushing me away while I laughed at your reaction, "you fucking asshole."

"I'm sorry, love," I still laughed at your annoyed expression, you still pushed me away, "c'mon, love."

Your eyebrows scrunched together, you scoffed, "you're sorry?" your annoyed tone soon gone and replaced with a challenging one, "show me how sorry you are."

I smiled. I hooked an arm around your waist, pulling you up, till you were kneeling on the bed, facing me, "alright then," I pushed you down, your head hitting the pillows. Grabbing your ankle, I pulled it up and threw your leg over my shoulder. I'm quick with my actions as I surprised you with dragging my tongue on your wet clit. 

"Guide me, baby," I smirked, I felt you bring a hand on my hair, grabbing onto it and tightening your thighs around my face as I moved my tongue faster. 

You were practically choking me with your thighs, your heavy breathing telling me that I was doing a great job. Flicking my tongue on your clit, all I had to do was use my tongue, no fingers, no cock, I want you to cum with the use of my tongue only. Trailing down, my nose bumped your clit, I could taste how wet you are, your thighs around me already trembling.

You were so good for me, my large hands on your thighs, eyes looking up at you as I ate you up. "Haruchiyo," I love the way you say my name, I'll keep fucking you just to hear it, "so close," you breathed out.

Thighs trembling as you twitch every now and then, your hands still on my hair as I tasted you after a messy orgasm. "Mhm, you taste amazing," I smiled, cum on my scars and lips as I looked up at you, "come kiss me," I moved higher, reaching you to taste your lips.

"Make me cum on your cock," you mumbled into my lips, "please." Nodding, I unwrapped the towel on my hips, not even giving you time to process what was going and pushed my cock into your aching cunt. Even after cumming once, your pussy still swallowed me whole and clenched a lot. 

Pressing a kiss on your jaw, I started to thrust-- at least tried to, "baby, if you keep clenching on me like that, I can't move," I chuckled, my laugh tickling your skin. Your bottom lip was between your teeth, your eyes closed in pleasure as you nodded, "there you go, atta girl," I praised, moving my hips to thrust my cock into you. My pink hair falling in your direction as I watched you babble your words as I kept going in and out, hitting deep and hard. 

Heavy breathing and the bed moving could be heard around the room, "Haruchiyo," you moaned out my name, your pretty lips drooling at how sensitive you are, desperate for another orgasm. Grabbing your legs, I pressed your knees to your chest, giving me more access to that sensitive cunt of yours. "Nhn-- shit," you moaned out, before starting to tear up.

"Want me to make you a mommy?"

I smiled at you, salty tears falling on your cheeks as you nodded, desperate for more of me, "yes, anything for you, Haruchiyo."

"Alright, darling," I caressed your cheek, "I'll make you a pretty mommy, get you all swollen while carrying my kids, yeah?" Never in my life have I thought of kids, but here I am, deep in your cunt and getting my cock swallowed by your pussy. 

Pushing my cock deep into you, I gave you a lazy smirk, "cum on my cock, love."

This is going to be your last night with that last name, I'll give you the ring when I come back after destroying Black Molasses. I promise you, I'll come home to you.

━━━━ ━ wc:
1,386