Loki POV

It's been a couple of weeks since she woke up, a couple of weeks of watching her struggle. It makes me feel useless watching her in the training room with Wanda. She turns to me, "If you're gonna just stand there brooding can you do it somewhere else? It's distracting and quite frankly I'm fed up of it." She stands there looking at me like she expects me to just walk off and leave her unprotected. Has she learnt nothing? I won't leave her without my protection, just not going to happen. As I walk up to her she crosses her arms giving me a look that tells me this conversation is not going to go well. "How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not leaving your side? I don't care how annoying it is. Last time I wasn't by your side I almost lost you." She steps closer to me, looking every bit the warrior I know she is. "I am not a weak bunny that needs your constant supervision Loki. I am training with Wanda, not on the front line of some battlefield. Now seriously piss off before I actually get annoyed with you." With that she turns from me, I cannot express how angry she makes me. All I want to do it protect her and she won't let me. I walk back over to my spot by the door and lean against the wall with my arms crossed. If she thinks I'm going anywhere she has got another thing coming. She stands talking to Wanda, from here I can't hear their conversation. When they both look in my direction with a smile on their faces I can't help but be very aware I'm not going to like what's coming next. "Ok overprotective Loner Boy, you can either leave by yourself before I get too pissed off. Or I'll do it for you. Your choice." The irritation she feels is coming off her in waves but I won't leave her unprotected so I just shrug my shoulders and stand my ground. She shakes her head and nods at Wanda, the next thing I know I'm back in our little home. As I go to leave the door slams and locks. What the hell is going on?

Y/N: I did warn you. Now stay put and we will discuss this when I'm done.
Loki: What did you do little one?
Y/N: When will you learn to stop underestimating me? Wanda has been helping me with my powers in secret. We've learnt I can do a lot more than we recently thought.
Loki: What? Let me out now. We need to talk about this.
Y/N: No Loki. I know it's hard for you to accept but I'm not someone that needs constant supervision. I love you so much, I love that you want to protect me, but you need to let me find my own path in this world.
Loki: I almost lost you, how am I supposed to just sit back while you potentially put yourself into harms way again? Now let me out!
Y/N: No Loki, you need to learn to trust my judgement. Now I'm going to finish training and then I'm going to dinner. When I'm done we will talk.

I feel her shut me out, not completely she promised she would never put that wall back up. It hurt us both too much last time. I spend the next few hours pacing around trying to figure out how she had managed to lock me in here. I am the master of illusions so I knew it wasn't that. It was a conversation we needed to have and soon. I failed with getting out and not being in the mood to clear up the furniture I broke trying to force my way out, I decide to make her favourite desert for when she gets back. I'm ridiculously annoyed at her and she will know just how much when she walks back in, but I figure the dessert might just help her realise I just want to take care of her. After the brownies have cooled I'm drizzling the caramel on the top when she finally walks in. She smiles when she sees that we have no chairs left to sit on and most of the small tables are in pieces too. "T'Challa said he could hear something like a tornado coming from in here." I stalk over to where she stands. Most people would cower in fear with the look on my face but not my girl, she just cocks her head to the side. "Don't ever do that to me again Y/N. It was unsafe and selfish." I must've hit a nerve because the next thing I know she's slapped me and she's so angry her eyes are glowing. "Selfish? Really Loki? Selfish was deciding not to trust me to know when I'm safe and when I'm not. Selfish was when you tried to control who I could spend time with. Selfish was when you tried to get in my head after a nightmare that I told you I didn't want to talk about it. So don't stand there and call me selfish because I wanted some space!" She is breathing heavily by the time she's finished. "Everything I have ever done little one, is to protect you. I tried that one time to get in your head because you were so scared I couldn't get you to even look at me. I want to help you work through the nightmares, I want to help you work out whatever is causing them so yes I tried." Why can't she understand everything I do is for her? She's the only thing in my life worth fighting for. Why is that so difficult for her to understand? She sighs and walks over to the brownies, picking one up she turns and looks at me. "I know you have this uncontrollable urge to protect me and look after me. I love it, I love seeing that side of you Loki." She takes a bite of the dessert before she carries on. "But you need to let me learn how to protect myself and the ones I love too. You need to learn to trust me when I say I know who is there to help me and who is there to harm me." With a sigh she walks over to me wrapping her arms around my waist and laying her head on my chest.