Y/N Pov

You knew the second he found out I was gone he was going to be angry. You did however underestimate how pissed off he would be. As you round the corner to the cabin you see the Quinjet in the field behind it. Well shit. This was going to be fun. You come skidding to a halt in front of Loki, he's standing there arms crossed and you gulp because I've never seen him this angry before.
"Hi.." You start to speak until he holds up one finger and shakes his head walking back inside. Sighing you put the bike away and head inside, when you get to the living area everyone is sat there with sour looks on their faces. Bucky is the first to look at you.
"Care to explain?" He's pissed too, great. You lean against the doorway and shrug, "I couldn't sleep, my powers were itching to be let out so I put them to good use. I don't see what the problem is, it's not something I haven't done before. Survived weeks on my own without backup." Buck gets up and walks over to you, you've never seen him this angry. "What if something had happened?! Did you even think about that? How would we know where you were?!" You look at him and place your hand on his arm.
"Are you quite finished with your tantrum?" He gives you a look that tells you not to push it, ignoring it you carry on. "I'm not a fragile little girl anymore. The girl you met all them months ago is gone. I'm a soldier, when I can do something good I will. I won't sit around and do nothing when I can do something. I love my job, I love researching bad situations and then making them right. I love having the power to overthrow my enemies and help others. So yes, I went without you." You look at Loki and shake your head before moving to face the others. "Did any of you bother to check my tracker before you came down here?" You notice as they all look at each other with sheepish looks on their faces. Throwing your hands up in frustration you know the answer. "Well if you had done your fucking jobs you would realise I turned it on before I left. I laid all the plans out on the kitchen table so Loki would know how small of a job it was and finally." You turn to look at your Mum. "I found this." You slam a photo on the table and walk back out to the garage. Jumping on the bike you speed off into town.

A while later you're on stage in the bar singing 'F*CK YOU, GOODBYE by The Kid LAROI' when the door opens. You watch as all your family pours in and takes a seat. People notice who they are and people start murmuring and pointing, it's putting you off. You hold up your hand to the guys on drums and guitar, saying sorry to Matt who you are singing with.
"Guys look, I get the Avengers walking into a bar is pretty cool but come on! Trying to sing up here!" A couple of laugh and some shout out sorry but ultimately they all stop and you start the song again. About halfway through you open your eyes and direct the lyrics straight at your family. Matt looks at you as he steps back and smiles knowing exactly what you're about to do. You sing the next few lines of the song with all the emotion you can muster.

"But there is one last thing I wanna tell you tonight

Fuck you, goodbye
You hurt me, for the last time
It's time for me to move on
So fuck you and goodbye
I gave you love and I hate it
Yeah, all of the time that I wasted
Fuck you, goodbye
You hurt me, for the last time

Wait, that was a lie
Because I cannot erase you like eternal sunshine in a spotless mind
Red in the eyes, lately I've been on a cocaine diet
I've been tryin' to feed my high
Your things are still in the box you left in the bedroom
You'll leave, and I'm here
With no heart, guess I'll be dead soon"

You teleport to your bike and speed off, the second you get back to the cabin you throw your clothes on the grass and dive into the lake. It's the one place you know they won't come and disturb you when they get back. As you're swimming you can hear raised voices inside. Usually you would go and calm them down but tonight you're too fed up of them constantly treating you like a child. The choice of song was slightly childish but at the time it felt good. You're so lost in your thoughts that when a hand goes round your waist you immediately find your powers zapping it off. Turning round you see Loki holding his hand. For a moment you're lost for words, he hates being in the water but yet here he is.