Y/N POV

You watch as you let the nightmares run through Loki's mind. You can see him struggling with what he's seeing so you go to take your hand away but he forces you to keep it there. When you get to the end of the most recent nightmare he opens his eyes. He grips you almost painfully tight and pulls you into his lap.

Loki: Why didn't you tell me?
Y/N: And how exactly was that conversation going to go? 'Hey babe, guess what. I've been dreaming about being tortured. I'm sure it's nothing but just thought you should know.'
Loki: No but lose the attitude little one, I'm trying to help you. Don't piss me off again.

You jump out of his lap. "Don't you get it Loki? I'm freaking the fuck out and somehow you're making this about you! I'm going to spend the night with my Dad. Fuck you!" Before he reaches you, you are flying out the door and up to where your Dad's room is. Banging on it, you hear him tell you to come in. "How did you know it was me?" He just sits on the edge of the bed and opens his arms. As you crawl up next to him he strokes your hair, "I knew it was you because I've not pissed off anyone today and it's four am. I was waiting for Loki to say the wrong thing. I knew you would end up here or with Nat if he did." You chuckle against him, only he would sit there waiting for your boyfriend to screw up so badly. Over the next hour your tell him everything that happened after he left.
"So what do I do Dad?" You feel defeated, as much as you'd like to run back into Loki's arms where you feel safest you also know that he needs time to learn his lesson.
"I can't make that decision for you kiddo, I can always shoot an arrow into his leg if it makes you feel better?" You can't help but chuckle at his attempts to make you feel better.
"As interesting as that would be, I'm going to say no. If anyone is shooting him with an arrow it's going to be me." You both sit and talk about all the madness from the last couple of months. After a couple of hours you can't sit still any longer so you decide to go train.

You're using the punching bag whilst images of everything that's been going on in your head. The more you punch the angrier you get, you don't even realise that you are screaming with each punch. All of a sudden there is a hand on your shoulder, you spin round and blast the person back with a force that sends them flying across the room and into the wall. As you let things come back into focus you realise it's Bucky. You walk over to him as he's sat on the floor catching his breath. "Shit. Sorry Buck." He looks at you and laughs as you help him up.
"Remind me to never do that again, damn girl that hurt." You can't help but laugh with him.
"In my defence, you snuck up on me." He just shakes his head, "I called your name three times before I came over. You weren't in the room at all. What's going on?" Walking over to the bench at the side of the room you sigh and sit down. You're looking at your hands and realise even though you wrapped them you've managed to split your knuckles open. Taking the bandages off you use your powers to heal them. Afterwards you realise Bucky is sat next to you still waiting for your reply. You look at him with a smirk you shrug your shoulders.
"Every time I make a step forward I make two steps back." He sits looking at you with a look that tells you to carry on talking. "I feel helpless Buck. I can't stop the nightmares, I'm not strong enough to understand what they mean and beat the monsters in them. My anger rages more with each day and I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to control it. Everyone expects me to be the life and soul of the team, making sure everyone is happy and making them laugh when they're not. Loki, well he's just Loki. Overprotective and possessive. I don't know what to do and that angers me more." You look at your hands and realise they're starting to glow, lifting them up to show Bucky, "See?" You know you're losing control so you stand up and let the anger out in two strong beams of energy towards the other side of the room.

Once you've stopped Bucky comes over and puts your hands in his. "Look doll, you are stronger than you think. The nightmares are something I can relate to," He shrugs. "You need to embrace your powers rather than be scared of them. We don't expect you to be happy all the time, you've missed out on so much in your life, you've lost enough too. You are going to have bad days and that's ok too you know." You go weak at the knees and collapse into him, putting your arms around him you cry into his chest.
"I don't know what I'd do without you Bucky, you're my best friend." He smiles and rubs your back. He tips your head up to look at him, "You're mine too, just don't tell Steve." He winks and you can't help but let out a small smile. You both start walking out the training room, "As for Loki, talk to him. I can't stand the guy but he makes you happy. We're all slightly overprotective of you. Especially since we nearly lost you. He was broken when he thought you weren't going to make it. Blamed himself, said he'd tear apart the whole of Earth if you didn't wake. He loves you doll." You listen to him as you walk towards the living area. As you come round the corner he throws his arm over your shoulders, you look up at him. "Thanks Bucky," you lean into his side as he starts telling you about his last mission. You're laughing at what he's saying as you come into the kitchen. You don't notice Loki is even there until he's got Bucky up against the wall.
"I warned you to keep your damn hands off her! She's mine!" Without even thinking your wrapping your energy around Loki pulling him off of Bucky and throwing him against the wall.