Y/N Pov

You notice the sun coming through the windows and stretch, looking towards Loki you see him still sleeping and watch him for a few more moments before getting out the bed. As your feet hit the floor you feel his arms come round your waist as he kisses your neck. He nuzzles your neck and tries to convince you to get back in the bed. Turning round to face him you give him a gentle kiss. "I'd like nothing better than to stay in bed all day with you my love. However." He interrupts you by placing his fingers on your lips, effectively silencing you. Chuckling you move his hand and carry on. "However, we've got a few things on the to do list today." He groans and flops back on the bed, placing his arm across his face and you hear him mumble.

You get up and get dressed into a pair of leggings and a hoodie. When you walk out the bathroom back into your bedroom you see Loki still laying in bed. Leaning against the doorframe you can't help but admire him. "As much as I love your body my love, you need to move that very nice backside out of the bed now. I have a crazy Uncle to deal with."
He turns his head to look at you with a smirk, you know full well that the look he's giving you is full of mischief. Before he can say a word you run out of the bedroom, but not before you hear him shout at you. "Running won't save you Little One!"

You're laughing as you get to the bottom of the stairs. Turning the corner you head straight for the kitchen, no day should start without a healthy amount of caffeine. You look up to see Bucky already there holding your cup out for you. He knows you too well. "Heard you coming, here you go Doll." You thank him and lean against the countertop next to him. You're so lost in your thoughts about what is to come today you don't realise everyone except Loki and your parents have entered the room.

"Earth to Phoenix!" Everyone chuckles at Tony's shouting but you just smile. "Sorry." You know everyone is worried about today and how you will react to seeing Bedlam but just for now you want to have a normal breakfast with the weirdos you call family. Turning to Bucky you smile and go to open your mouth when he beats you to it. "Bacon and eggs coming up." Sometimes you swear he's telepathic too. You smile and head outside while he cooks. You know Wanda will take over anyway, she loves to cook.

You're stood outside watching the sunrise when you feel a pair of hands wrap around your hips. Smiling you lean back into the very muscular God stood behind you. Neither of you talk for a while, just enjoying being with each other. It's not until Nat calls you in for breakfast that you turn around and see the worry on his face. "It'll be ok, come on let's go eat." He smiles and kisses you before you both head back inside.

As predicted Wanda took over the cooking and she's made enough to feed a small army. Mind you with Thor being here that's probably just the right amount. You will never understand how he eats so much and still looks that good. Loki picks up on your train of thought and warns you the only God you should be looking at is him. Shaking your head you reassure him the only God you care to look at is him. After everyone has finished eating they all disappear to get things ready for this afternoon. You sent word to Bedlam that you'll meet him at 15:00 in the meadow by your old cabin. So for now you try to enjoy just having some quiet. The calm before the storm.

"Come with me, there's something I want to show you." Loki pulls you up and takes you over to the dock on the lake. As you get closer you see candles and flowers all around. There is a smile the width of the Grand Canyon plastered over your face. "Loki it's beautiful but.." Your voice is stopped when you turn around and see Loki on one knee.

"Little One. I know this is fast, I know that it is scary and I know you're feet are probably itching to run. However, I ask you to stay and for now just listen. Let me get this out before you ask me a million questions." You giggle and nod your head so he continues. "Since the day you walked down those stairs at Stark's party, you've captivated me. You thawed my heart and filled it with love like I never knew possible. You're stubborn and hot headed, and there are times you infuriate me." You give him a look that tells him this better be leading someone. He just winks at you. "But. There's not a day that goes by that I don't see how loving you are, how much you care for those around you. You are funny and quick witted, beautiful and sexy. There's not a part of you that I don't love. I would love it if you'd say yes to being my wife one day. Will you marry me?"