Y/N Pov

1 Year Later

You have been waiting for this day for months, but now that it's here you are the most nervous you've ever been. As you sit sipping your champagne you can't help but look at your dress one more time. It's pure white with a green ribbon round the waist. You decided on long lace sleeves and a button up back. You fell in love with it the second Wanda picked it off the rail, the girls were crying and it is one of your favourite memories. It was the first moment in your life you'd done a normal thing with your friends. You hear the door open and your Mum walks in.
"You know, I never thought I'd see this day. I couldn't be prouder of the woman you have become Sunshine." You smile as your mum comes over and hugs you. You both sit and talk for a little while, she subtly threatens Loki's existence if he hurts you and you can't help but laugh.

A few moments later Nat and Wanda come in wearing their floor length green dresses, you smile at your best friends and they help you change into your dress before heading to the meadow to wait for the ceremony to begin. Bucky appears to help you walk to the treeline, when you get there he hugs you and tells you how beautiful you look as your Dad comes towards you.

"You look beautiful sweetheart." You hear his voice catch in his throat. "You ready?" You nod your head and as the music starts Bucky and Nat, Tony and Wanda, then Thor and your Mum walk down the aisle. You look at your Dad and nod your head as you come out of the treeline where you had been hidden from everyone. As you look up you see Loki waiting at the end of the aisle, you can feel the love pouring off him in waves and it gives you the confidence to stand a little taller and walk towards him.

When you get there your Dad places your hand in his before kissing your cheek and walking back to take a seat in the front row. Loki looks at you before wiping away a stray tear on your cheek. Both of you turn to face the officiant. After a while he looks to Loki, "you may now say your vows." Loki turns to you.

"My darling, my love, Little One.
From the day you walked into my life you have captivated me, you turned my world upside down. There are times where your stubbornness knows no bounds and you push every button I have. However all I have to do is look into your eyes and all that just melts away. You have melted my ice cold heart and I can't wait to see where this life leads us next. So I promise you my Queen, to spend the rest of our long lives trying to keep a smile on your face. I promise to annoy you and spend days making up for it. I promise to show you every day how much I love you, and to cherish you, to worship the ground you walk on. There is nothing in my life I want more than to make you happy."

He slips the silver wedding band on to your finger. It's then your turn to speak.

"Loki, my God of Mischief, my home.
It took me while to realise how I felt about you, looking back on it, it was the biggest mistake of my life. I know now that the from the second we met and I heard you in my head that was the moment that you wormed your way into my heart. We've been through so much together but all I can remember now is the good moments. The moments where I think everything is too much, you are always there to pull me out. You're my shining light in a sea of darkness. I know that we will have days where we won't be able to go five minutes without a fight but I also know that we will come back to each other each and every time. I want nothing more to have a family with you, to grow old with you, and to cause a tonne of mischief along the way. I love you Loki Laufeyson, until the end of time. Always."

You watch as Loki holds back tears as you slide his golden band onto his finger. The officiant finishes the ceremony. "It's my pleasure to present to you all, Mr and Mrs Laufeyson. You may now kiss the bride." Loki wastes no time in kissing you, and for a moment you forget everyone else is there. Kissing him with all the love you have for him.
"Brother, get a room!" Thor pipes up from beside Loki. You cant help but smile as you pull apart, Loki turns to his brother a slaps him round the back of his head which results in a laugh from everyone.
"Shall we? Mrs Laufeyson?" Loki holds his arm out to you. You link your arm through his and walk to the cabin. As you step inside Loki pins you up against the wall and kisses you passionately. As you pull apart you are both struggling for breath. You lean your forehead on his, "do we have to go back?" You notice Loki smirks.
"I think Stark will go mental if we don't my love, let's just get through tonight and then we have the rest of our lives to hide away in here." You can't help but smile, you go and change out of your dress into a green knee length one. As you come down the stairs you see Loki standing waiting in his smart leather suit. You giggle as you see him, "you're making this really hard for me to want to go back out there. You know what that outfit does to me my love." He smirks and pulls you in for another kiss. "You can make the most of it after the party Little One. Come on, they're waiting."

You both head out to the party and have the best night, seeing your friends and family. As the evening winds down it's just you and your family left. You've spent most the night dancing and spending time with those you love but now all you want to do is go to bed and be with your husband.

Y/N: Can we leave without them noticing?
Loki: Without them noticing? Probably not. But we can leave anyway.

You smile and start saying goodnight to everyone. As you and Loki start walking to the cabin he picks you up and carries you inside, you giggle and snuggle in closer to him. As you reach your bedroom, Loki sets you down on the bed. He's got a look in his eyes that tells you that you won't be getting much sleep tonight. He spends the rest of the night proving that point to you.