Chapter 9

Love the way you hate.
Hate the way you love.
-Ecstaticbloom.

"I can make you feel good sir." I heard that shit in my sleep. I pried one eye open and scanned the plane.

It was the half dressed hostess, I saw before I fell asleep. She was kneeling in front of Luciano. Looking like a lost puppy.

I sighed with disgust. I mean come on, I usually don't like to judge but she's doing this shit in front of a sleeping child, looking like a total dick magnet.

I mean I may have never been on a plane but I use a smart phone, I see air hostesses on the internet all the time. They look so beautiful and we'll dressed.

This one doesn't look the least bit respectable. Her boobs were spilling out of her bra, trust me it couldn't be called a shirt. Dude her skirt? Don't get me started, I could see her pink thong.

I thought there were different dress codes for different jobs?

I guess I was just too agitated to take proper notice of her when I boarded earlier.

Yeah I know I'm a stripper and all and I don't have the right to judge or anything but my kid was about 6cm away sleeping that's a line you don't cross.

The thing was, Luciano wasn't even paying attention to her. He just leaned back on his seat eyes closed.

"He's not interested, can't you see?" I thought BR was asleep too. She turned around looking embarrassed but before she could get up and leave Luciano spoke up.

"Non sarò Mai interessato a te lesoror." What's with reverting to Italian when where all in the same place it's not only rude but extremely annoying.
(I'll never be interested in you darling.)

"Ti comporti come se volessi tornare alla casa do puttana." (You act like you want to go back to the whore house)

He finally opened his eyes and smiled, a half smile-half smirk, kinda smile that made me draw in a sharp breath.

How could he look so effortlessly handsome? He leaned back in his seat and shot his eyes again.

The hostess however glared at me from under her lashes! She stood up to leave hanging her head low. I stopped her this time though.

"Excuse me?" She turned albeit sluggishly. "Listen I don't know how things work on a private planes, but I know in real life there's no job that allows you to go around giving people the stink eye, just cause a guy refused to fuck you. Shit don't work that way darling." I shook my head at her like she was an annoying kid. Truthfully she was.

I was about to add a few other choice words but I caught Luciano's face from the corner of my eye. Looking all amused and shit. I decided to keep my lips sealed but I made sure to say a lot of things to her with my eyes..

The girl kinda reminded me of 'Miranda' I shuddered as I remembered the infuriating bitch. Bitch was too nice a word, she was a disgrace to all bitches out there.

I looked towards where Sorcha was lying down.

Her folding chair was stretched into a bed for her.

She was still enjoying her sleep, probably doesn't like her sleep getting interrupted like me.

I looked at BR, the infuriating man was still ignoring me, two can play that game. I thought, he kept his eyes sealed shut, his lips in a straight line but I knew he wasn't sleeping.

Who knew a flight from America to Italy could be hella boring, not like I had any other flight to compare.

I stood up to go to the bathroom. I took my phone along. What? The bathroom 'is' meant for using your phone is it not?