chappo - okay ||⚠️

Summary: You were at the tower with your boyfriend when two girls asked for help to get their wallet but then they keep you hostage.

*

You

You were sitting at the tower looking at the water through the binoculars next to your boyfriend Chappo.

You had been dating for 2 months now.

You were both looking at the sea, his hand was on your thigh.

You then heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." You said getting up.

You opened the door and there were two girls at the door.

"Hey, how can I help you girls?" You asked.
"Well her wallet fell in between some rocks and we can get it out." One of them said.
"Alright, let's see if I can get it." You said.

You walked out of the tower and you made your way to were they lost their wallet.

You knelt down and you managed to get their wallet back.

"Here's your wallet." You said as you got up.

But when you looked at them one of them had a gun to your head.

"Don't move, don't scream or call for help or we will kill you." One of them said.

You nodded.

Chappo

I was sitting at the tower as Y/N had left to get a girls wallet.

She was taking a while so I decided to go look at where she was with the binoculars.

When I looked at saw Y/N with her hands up and a girl with a gun to her head.

I started to Panic I didn't know what to do, if I went there I knew that they would probably kill her or even the both of us.

I grabbed my radio and called for backup.

Bondi Central to anyone Y/N is being held hostage in South Bondi.

I then grabbed the phone and called the police and explained the situation.

You

Your radio was on and the girls heard Chappo call for help.

"You called for help? Oh your going to die." The one holding the gun said.

You got so scared the you closed your eyes.

This was it, you were going to die for no reason.

You were waiting for the girl to shoot you went you heard her falling to the floor, Deano and Maxi had tackled the girls down and you saw Chappo running towards you.

You got up and ran towards his arms.

He hugged you tightly as you started sobbing on his chest.

"It's okay, your safe now." He said rubbing your back and kissing the top of your head after.

*

The police then arrived and took the girls, you went to the tower and they took your statement and then left.

You were sitting on Chappo's lap the whole time.

All the boys got to the tower and you told them everything.