chappo - depersonalization

Summary: You were at work when you start to have a depersonalization crisis.

A/N: I personally have depersonalization, it's basically when your mind disconnects from your body, almost like you a re expectations you life, like you are watching tv and the show is what you are seeing. On tiktok I have seen some people say they also have it and don't know what to do and I was happy to know that I wasn't alone.
I have a trick that can help you get back to "normal" if you need it just read this if you need more explaining just tell me.
So this one shot is what can trigger my depersonalization.

*

You

I was sitting on the buggy with Deano and we were watching the water.

You were watching the waves, and I started wondering how they could do that, we studied that in school but, how did this whole world work, how do I exist, how I am the only person that sees things like I do?

Well those question were flooding my mind and I lost control of it.

I started to have a depersonalization crisis, I looked at my hands and I started to see things turn a different color like it was almost a purple blue.

(Idk if this also happens to people that have it but it happens to me)

I had my water bottle next to me in the buggy so I drank some water and took a deep breath and try to calm down, but it didn't work.

Okay I need to go to the tower know or I will pass out.

Deano noticed something was wrong.

"Hey Y/N you alright?" He asked.

My vision was getting worse, I didn't see Deano anymore I was seeing a pink and yellow figure.

"Take me to the tower." I managed to say as I tried to take deep breath since I was freaking  out.

Deano didn't k ow what was going on and just drove to the tower.

Deano to Bondi Central, Y/N is not feeling well, I'm bringing her up to the tower.

I heard Deano say into his radio.

I closed my eyes for a little bit and when I opened them I couldn't still see but I was being carried up to the tower.

I was hearing Chappo and Hoppo, which made me relax a little bit.

They laid me down on the med bed and Chappo ran to the freezer to get me ice and a water bottle.

Hoppo was watching confused.

Chappo placed an ice cube in the hand and closed it.

"Focus on the cold." He said.

I focused on the cold which made me get back to normal, as I focused on the cold the questions would go away since I was just think about the cold in my hand.

I took a deep breath and sat up.

"Here." Chappo said handing me a water bottle.
"What happened?" Hoppo asked.
"Depersonalization crisis." Chappo said.

Chappo then explain to him what it meant as I drank my water.

Chappo then sat next to me as Hoppo walked back to the front of the tower.

I rested my head on his shoulder making him out his arm around me.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking down at me.
"Well now I am." I said.
"What triggered it?" He asked.
"The water moving." I said.

Chappo rubbed the side of my arm and stayed like that for a while.