singlets - love

Summary: You and Singlets finally fell in love

A/N: this is part of the other singlets one shot: lost.

*

You

It was 9:32 and it was my son's bedtime, he was playing on the floor of the living room in front of me and singlets.

"Come on buddy is time for bed, you have school tomorrow." Singlets said getting up.
"Okay daddy." Our son said standing up.

He gave me a kiss and then Singlets took him to bed.

Singlets

I have started to have feelings for Y/N, I think our son is connecting us more.

I put him to bed and then got back to the living room where she was laying down watching tv.

Well I'm going to tell her how I feel right now it's now or never.

"Hey Y/N." I said sitting down next to her.

She sat up and got closer to me.

"What's up." She asked.
"I have to tell you something. I have started to get feelings for you, I like you as more than a friend. It's okay if you don't like me back." I said but got cut off by Y/N pressing her lips on mine.

I melted into the kiss.

We both pulled away smiling at each other.

"I like you too." She said.
"Be my girlfriend?" I asked.
"Yes." She said pressing her lips once more.

We then stayed in each other arms for a while before I saw that Y/N was falling asleep.

"Come on time for bed." I said picking her up bridal style and took her to the bedroom.

I laid her in bed and got in next to her and we got comfortable in each other's life.

"Goodnight love." I said kissing her forehead.
"Goodnight." She said hiding her face in my chest.