dylan - runway

Summary: A fashion designer from Australia wants you and Jules to be in her show which is at the beach.

*

You

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing, it was around 7 a.m. since today Dylan and I would only start our shift at 9.

I turned off the alarm.

Dylan was spooning me so I turned around to face him, he was already awake.

"Good morning." He said.
"Good morning, how long have you been awake?" I asked.
"Only a few minutes, how did you sleep?" He asked.
"Well and you?" I asked.
"Well." He said pulling me close.
"Come on love we have to get up." I said as I ran my hands through his hand.
"Five more minutes." He said.
"Alright." You said.

Dylan gave me and quick peck and we stayed in each other's arms for a little.

*

We arrived at the tower and we saw that the beach was closed nobody was there.

"What's going on here?" I asked getting up the stairs to look at what was happening.

There was going to be a fashion show.

You then heard a knock at the door, Hoppo went to open the door.

"Hi I'm Lisa Ho, I saw that there two female lifeguards here and I was wondering if they could be in the show.?" The woman asked.
"Y/N, Jules?" He asked.

I looked at Dylan and he gave me a smile.

"Of course." I said.

*

Me and Jules got downstairs and we got dressed.

It was a summer collection, you were wearing this red bikini and a white mini skirt that went on your hips.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The show had started and you would go in the middle of the show, Jules would go first and then you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The show had started and you would go in the middle of the show, Jules would go first and then you.

Dylan

I was at the tower and I was so exited to see Y/N on the show.

Some girls had started walking and the I saw that Jules was the next to walk on the runway meaning that Y/N was going after.

Me and the boys were all in the balcony in the front of the tower, Jules then walked on the runway and we all cheered for her.

And then it was Y/N.

When I saw her walk on that runway everything was going in slow motion for me, my jaw dropped at how gorgeous she looked.

They were all cheering for her and I couldn't even talk when I saw her.

Chappo slapped my arm breaking me out of though.

"Man you're really in love with her." He said.
"I..I am." I said chuckling.

You

I finished walking on the runway and then I changed back into my clothes.

I then walked back to the tower and everyone was clapping at me and Jules and we just laughed.

Dylan was standing at the top of the tower waiting for me with a huge smile on his face.

I ran up the stairs and hugged him tightly.

"You looked amazing!" He said pulling away.
"Thank you." You said.

He pecked your lips before you went back into the tower and got back to work.

Bondi Rescue oneshots 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें