nicola - seizure

Summary: You decided to go to the beach but you have a seizure but lucky for you your girlfriend was working that day.

*

You

You woke up at 5 a.m. with the sound of your girlfriend's alarm, you heard her groan and she woke up turned to alarm off.

"Good morning." You said.
"Morning." She said wrapped her arms around you and pulling you close.
"How did you sleep?" You asked.
"Good and you?" She asked getting closer to your face.
"Good too." You mumbled against her lips before pressing a soft kiss on them.

*

She then left to go to work and you stayed at home since you had the day off from work.

It was around 2 p.m. and you had eaten lunch and decided to go to the beach.

You got everything ready in your beach bag and you walked towards the beach, it was only a 10 minute walk.

You got to the beach and you got a spot next to the lifeguard tower so if you needed help you were close and you were closer to Nicola is you had a seizure.

You had epilepsy and she was always there when you had a seizure.

You were sitting on your tower when you decided to read the book you have been reading for quite some time now.

After a while you got bored and decided to go for a swim.

You were walking towards the sea, you don't remember getting in though.

Singlets

I was in the tower with Nicola when a man came running up the stairs.

I walked towards the door where the man was.

"Hey mate how can I help you?" I asked.
"There is a woman next to the water, she's having a seizure." The man said.
"We will be right there thanks mate." I said as the man then left.
"Woman is having a seizure next to the water." I said to Nicola.

She nodded, but she seemed a little nervous.

Nicola

I knew Y/N was at the beach she texted me before she left our apartment.

When Singlets told me about the woman I started to worry thinking it could be Y/N but she isn't the only person in the beach that can have a seizure.

Singlets grabbed an aid kit and went towards the woman, I stayed in the tower trying to see if I could see the woman.

I could see some pink shorts, the same that Y/N, I wanted to go there just in case it was her. Luckily for me Maxi had just walked in and so i walked out.

I ran towards where they were and I saw it was Y/N.

"Y/N!" I shouted as I saw her shaking on the floor.
"How long has this been going for?" I asked.
"5 minutes, I would say." Singlets said.

She then calmed down and started to open her eyes.

You

I woke up laying on the floor, I saw Nicola and another lifeguard next to me.

"Hey Y/N can you hear me?" Nicola asked holding your hand.
"Hey." You whispered.
"Hey baby, what happened?" She asked.

I could see the other lifeguard look at her confused.

"I was walking towards the water then I woke up and now I'm here." You said making her chuckled.
"H..How do you know her?" The man asked Nicola.
"She's my girlfriend." She said smiling at you.