lifeguards - past

Requested by: Ncissciouto48
hope you enjoy it

Summary: The lifeguards find out about your past.

*

You

It was been a week since I started working a s a lifeguard at Bondi Beach.

I got everything ready for the day and you walked to the beach since it was only a 15 minute walk.

I got to the tower and Hoppo, Deano, Harries and Mouse were sitting at the front of the tower.

"Hey guys." I said getting up the stairs.
"Good morning Y/N." Hoppo said.

I then sat with them and watched the water, Hoppo went to patrol the beach and Mouse went to north bondi.

Hoppo

I was watching the water and saw that there was a lady waving her hand, next to her was someone going under.

I grabbed the board and got in the water, I needed back up so I waved my hand to the tower.

You

I saw Hoppo wave at the tower and I got up and ran towards him taking my clothes at the same time, there was aboard on the ground and I grabbed it and went in.

I got in and paddled to where Hoppo was, I took the unconscious lady while he took the other one.

We got back to shore and I saw that the woman wasn't breathing so I started to do CPR.

*

Harries then arrived with the medical kit and the defib just in case we needed it.

The woman started breathing and the paramedics arrived and took her.

Hoppo patted me on my back making me flinch at him.

Hoppo

I patted Y/N on the back since she did an amazing job but she flinched making me worried.

We got to the tower and she sat down on a chair, only me and Harries and I were in the tower with her, so I decided to talk to her.

"Y/N can I ask you something?" I asked.
"Sure." She said.
"Who hurt you?" I asked.

She kept silent for a while I could see she was scared to talk about something.

"I..It's nothing." She said.
"Y/N it has to be something you flinched when I patted you back." I said.
"Y/N you need to tell us who did this to you, this is not good for you, you have to talk to somebody." Harries said.
"My ex." She said looking down on the verge of tears.

I sighed in anger but then took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"When did this start?" I asked.
"3 years ago." She sobbed.

I got closer to her and brought her to my chest, she sobbed into my chest a s I ran by hand up and down her back comforting her.

I didn't notice but Maxi entered the tower and heard the conversation.

"You have to report him to the police." Maxi said.
"I know." She mumbled against my chest.
"You could have talked to us Y/N." Harries said.
"I'm sorry." She whispered in the middle of sobs.
"It's okay Y/N, you are safe now." I said.