deano - walking

Summary: You and Delano's daughter start walking.

*

You

Today me and Deano had work so we had to bring out kid to work.

Our daughter Ava was 16 months old and we were trying to see if she walked, she would stand up but she couldn't walk still.

Before we got out of the house I called Hoppo to tell him I had to bring Ava, he let us bring her since it wasn't the first time she would come and sometimes he would be the one babysitting her.

We got in the tower and as soon as Ava so the boys she started to call Chappo, it was the only name that she could say besides mommy and daddy.

"Ava!" He said getting up  and walking towards us.

I handed Ava to Chappo and I put her bags on the med bed since nobody was there and if anyone would come i would take them out.

Deano and I stayed in the tower with Chappo, and Chappo was seeing if he could make her walk.

She was standing up holding his fingers as she tried to take a step.

"Oh my god." I said standing up.

I kneeled in front of where they were to see if she would walk towards me.

"Come on let's go to mommy." Chappo said.

She started to walk making me start to tear up and Chappo let go of her hands and she walked towards me and fell in my arms.

Chappo clapped.

"Wow." Deano said.

I cried with her in my arms I was so happy.

*

Me and Deano then decided to have a walk on the beach with Ava, to see if she would walk.

Deano was holding her hand and I held her other one as she would walk, she would fall sometimes but she could finally walk.