maxi - anxiety||⚠️

Summary: You were patrolling the beach when you saw a group of people that made you start to panic and have an anxiety attack.

*

You

It was quite sunny outside and I was walking a round the beach seeing if everything was alright.

I saw a man in the water and he had his hand up.

(Mention to my other one shot: black widow)

Widow to Bondi Central or the buggies there is a man with hand up.

I said into the radio.

Mouse is coming down.

I heard Maxi say.

I continue to walk around the beach  and I saw this group of 4 people and they also had a baby, I started to recognize the people and realize who they were.

My mom, my abuser, his sister, her husband and child. My mom had chose her boyfriend who sexually abused me years ago basically abandoning me for that man.

I started to hyperventilate and I was starting to feel a little dizzy, my chest started to hurt making me put my hands on my chest and started crying.

Luckily for me I was close to the tower.

I slowly made my way up to the tower struggling to breath.

I got to the door and I fell on my knees and started sobbing getting everyone's attention.

Maxi

I was sitting in the tower when I heard someone sobbing at the door.

It was Y/N.

She was having an anxiety attack.

"Shh it's okay, I'm here." I said as I helped her back up since she was one her knees.

I brought her up to the med bed and I picked her up and sat her down.

I was standing up in the middle of her legs keeping her close to my chest as she sobbed into it, I ran my fingers through her hair slowly calming her down.

When she calmed down I grabbed a chair and sat in front of her with my hands slowly rubbing her thighs up and down.

"What happened?" I asked looking into her eyes.
"My mom is here." She whispered making me angry.

I knew what she went through growing up and I was really angry about it.

"You will stay here at the tower, with me okay?" I said.

She nodded with a little smile.

I got up and gave her a soft kiss we both went to the front of the tower.