jules - surf

Summary: After this season you all go do your usual surf contest and you were with Jules and something surprising happened.

*

You

It was the last day of the season. It was around 6 p.m. and people were leaving which meant it was the time for the lifeguards have their anual surf competition.

This year I decided to pair up with Jules for two reasons, first because we are really close friends and second because I had a crush on her.

We were going dressed as captain america and iron man. Since I was a huge marvel fan and Jules knew that, sometimes she would go to my house and we would end up watching marvel movies and cuddling.

We took our board and put them next to shore and stood next to the rest of the boys waiting for everyone to arrive.

Hoppo said go and Jules went first, she got a really good wave actually and came first compared to some of them, now it was my turn.

I didn't catch almost any waves and when I did it brought me down, hard.

The water brought me back to shore and Jules ran towards me with a small smile on my face since she didn't know if I was hurt of not.

As I saw her kneel in front of my head it immediately made me smile.

"Are you okay?" She asked as he caressed both sides of my face with her thumbs.
"Yeah, just full of sand." I chuckled.

She smiled at me.

"Come here." I whispered making her come close to my face.

Our noses were almost touching making butterflies build in my stomach.

"Closer." I whispered slowly closing my eyes as she got closer and our lips connected.

It was a soft slow kiss.

We both pulled away smiling.