Chapter 13

Anxiety attack

I hadn't got out of the room the whole week,except for taking food,I know both Mattheo and Tom would kill me if I wouldn't eat,and Tom would possibly tell Leo,and it would've been worse

I laid in bed,cuddling my blanket,one leg on the blanket one inside,the leg with the stitches is on the blanket,the doctor said it needs 'to breath' or whatever,as much as I'm cold now,I left my leg out.I got up from bed,putting on my slippers,and walking downstairs to get a snack or something.

I looked over to the living room,where I heard laughing from,of course,Theo and Mattheo,I did my best to walk silently to the kitchen,I just wanna go back to bed.

I successfully got to the kitchen,the boys didn't even glanced in my way,they were too busy,doing whatever they were doing.as I opened one of the cabinets,I felt a tap on my shoulder,I looked down and sigh,"yes?" I turned around to see Theo "someone's angry" he mocked "I just want to go back to my bed,what do you want" I snarled "just wanted to know if you want to join us" I rolled my eyes "sorry,my bed is calling me" he let out a huff "believe me,I have better things to do,then watch you two fucking" he raised his eyebrows in surprise "you can do more then just watch" he smirked.

Damn,he put me in place "I think I'll pass,thanks" I took some hot chips,and left him there alone "hey Olivia" I groaned "what" I spat,he opened his eyes wide "relax,you just got some letters" I frowned "thanks" I walked over to him,taking my letters,looking through them while walking upstairs.

I passed Toms room,I hadn't seen him,or heard from him at all,this whole week,I shrugged,walking to my room,seeing Mrs. Weasley letter.I smiled to myself,quickly unfolding it.

Hello dear!
I hope you're feeling better after the war,in here,it's a mess,everyone is denying Fred's death,George mostly.I can't understand how you're feeling right now,Hermione told us about the god brothers you had got.
I sent this letter to Leo too,he probably feel bad as well and needed a cheer up as you,so I wanted to invite you for a dinner,everyone will be there,even Fred,in everyones heart.
If you need anything,don't hesitate to write me and call me,
Much love
Molly Weasley

I smiled to myself,I can't wait to see Georgie,and 'Mione,I missed them so much.on the back of the letter was a date,20th may,four days from today,I can't wait.

I also got an eighth year letter,for hogwarts,I think I should go,I know my mom would want me to go,so I'm doing this to make her happy,I love you mom,I hope that you and dad are  doing good,and feeling happy,thank you for protecting me from up there.

I laid in bed,opening my chips bag,taking my phone,calling Leo to check up on him,yes Leo was still at the hospital,his leg was broken,so he is going to leave in two days or something like that.