𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Three small children were seen trying to get on a bike they both wanted to ride

Three small children were seen trying to get on a bike they both wanted to ride. "Mom said it's my turn!" A blue haired boy yelled elbowing a pink haired boy. "When did she say that?! You lyin!" The pink haired boy yelled back using his free hand to stop a [h/c] haired boy from pushing him off the bike he was sitting on.

"Mama never said it was either of your turns! She said it was mine!" The [h/c] boy yelled as he bit the pink haired boy's hand making him draw his hand back and fall over with the blue haired boy.

Both boys froze and looked at the blue haired boy who blinked owlishly. Soon tears swelled up in his eyes before he started sobbing.

"Ah shoot mamas gonna kill us." "Agreed." The pink haired boy agreed with his younger brother. "So how we gonna prepare for our funeral Y/n?" the pink haired boy asked turning to the [h/c] haired boy who was now called Y/n.

"I don't even think we're going to have a funeral Nahoya." Y/n mumbled and looked at their house which slowly opened and out came an infuriated demon- I mean mom. M/n and Nahoya said a quick prayer and prepared for the worst.

"Why is Souya crying?!" She asked taking a few steps towards the triplets. And so the two explained to their mom what happened and were left with two hard slaps on their behinds. "I'm seriously going to have to give you each your own bikes."

She mumbled and dragged her sons back inside the house.