𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟭: 𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗵𝘂𝗴𝗲!

Don't wanna fall in love || KYLE || (Now playing)

Not fully proof read!

Word Count: 2,061 words

"It's been a while, Draken-kun!" Takemitchy said

"It's been a while, Draken-kun!" Takemitchy said. "Yeah, and I just finished fixing this CB25OT." Draken said as he got up and cleaned his hands. 

"Why the hell you look older than us? What the actual fuck- ow!" Y/n said and got bonked on the head by no one other than Takemitchy. 

"I'm not trying to get brain damage man!" Y/n groaned and rubbed his head. Draken chuckled by this. "You haven't changed one bit Y/n." Draken said with a grin.

 "What's that supposed to mean?!" "A bike, huh?" Takemitchy said. "Yeah, sorry for the delay. The parts I ordered just arrived after waiting for so long." Draken said. "Why don't we go take it out for a test drive?" Draken asked. 

-Small time skip-

"I see... So you're back from the future?" Draken asked. "Yeah! Mikey-kun has always helped me, so this time, it's my turn." Takemitchy said. "But there's nothing we can do about Mikey." Draken said. "What do you mean?" Takemitchy asked. "Yeah what do you mean?" Y/n asked him. 

"Well, I can't really say, but we, the former Toman members, are good people. Mikey on the other hand, wishes to pursue the opposite path. That is why he left us all. Takemitchy, leave Mikey be. He is not the same person as he was in Toman. Do you understand?" Draken said. "He will not hold back and think twice about killing you." Draken said. 

"Get out of here Draken!!!" All three of them heard and saw Inui. "Inupi?!" Draken shouted. Someone grabbed Inui and thre him towards the three. "Catch!!" They shouted. "Watch out!!" Inui shouted. 

Soon enough Takemitchy stopped and so guy with a dragon tattoo on the side of his face had also stopped, but on the other side and of course Inui landed like a cat would. "So, let's jazz things up, 'Nocturne'." He said. "Who even is that?" Y/n asked. 

"The representative from Rokuhara Tandai. 'The unparalleled' south." Draken said. In the span of 30 seconds a bunch of people on bikes surrounded them. "Dra~ke~n partner up with me." He said and moved to where Draken was. Draken got off the bike  and faced Terano. 

"Holy shit, just how many are surrounding us right now?!!" Takemitchy shouted as him and Y/n got off the bike. "Way to many." Y/n mumbled. "You good, Inupi?" Draken asked Inui. "Yeah, kinda..." Inui said. 

"No matter how many times you ask my answer will always be the same, south!! I will never join Rokuhara Tendai!" Draken said while Y/n and Takemitchy were behind him. Y/n slowly looked up at Terano and instantly started shaking.