𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟳: ...

In advance I am not sorry for what I've written 😁

Word Count: 1,032 words

"Y/n! Someone's here to see you!" Nahoya said when he opened Y/n's door

"Y/n! Someone's here to see you!" Nahoya said when he opened Y/n's door. Y/n shuffled under his blanket a bit before poking his head out. "C'mon lil bro, someone's here to see you." Nahoya said, his smile slightly faltering.

"Go away..." Y/n mumbled as he pulled the covers back over his head. Nahoya sighed and closed the door before "looking" at Souya, Inupi, Takemitchy, Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Senju, and Hakkai before slowly shaking his head no.

"He won't even bother saying more than 2 words to us. I'm really worried.." Souya said. Chifuyu clicked his tongue and pushed past the two Kawata siblings before slamming Y/n's door open.

"C'mon Sleepy! We have things to do and you're included! You're making your family and friends concerned for your own well being with you staying in this room. You barley even eat. We need you Sleepy..." Chifuyu said as he stood over Y/n's bed looking at the lump over covers he was under. He kept quiet and didn't say anything. Chifuyu breathed out through his nose as he furrowed his brows.

"I hope you'll forgive me with what I'm about to do, Sleepy." Chifuyu said before turning on the lights and pulling Y/n's covers off making him yelp out of shock. He curled his body into a ball and didn't dare to look at Chifuyu.

"I know you're not doing alright Y/n, I understand that, but please. Do you really want to keep making everyone so worried as you stay in this room, they might not even know if you're dead or alive if you continue to stay here..." Chifuyu said as he sat down at the edge of the bed.

"He's right Y/n. We all don't know what you're going through mentally or physically, but we worry about you some much since Draken died." Mitsuya said as he walked into the room. This made Y/n curl up a bit more as his bottom lip started to tremble.

"We all miss him. Every day we wish he was still here, but there's nothing we can do about it. But all we know is that, he would want us to stay strong for him." Takemitchy said and everyone nodded their head. "So please Y/n.." Chifuyu muttered as he rubbed Y/n's back, but when he did so he could feel Y/n shaking a bit.

Y/n sat up and looked at everyone as he tears had already started to form in his eyes. His eyes, lord, they looked so tired and sad. His hair had grown out a bit and he just looked down right awful...

"I'm so selfish...for keeping myself caged inside my room not knowing how everyone would feel or worry about me. I never thought how it would affect any of you..." Y/n mumbled as he rubbed the tears away from his eyes. "I'm really sorry..." His voice cracked as more tears started to spill out of his eyes like a water fall.

Chifuyu motioned everyone over. Once everyone was inside the room they all gave Y/n the biggest hug possible. "It's alright lil bro, it's alright. Let it out." Nahoya whispered to him as he stroked his head as if he was a cat.

"Where's Coffee?" Y/n asked with a small sniffle. Everyone stopped hugging him and Souya and Nahoya tensed up a bit. The twins looked at each other and looked back at Y/n.

"Well...right now he's very very sick. The doctor said he won't make and told us to keep him home till he passes. He's with mama right now." Souya said. Y/n's eyes widened as he quickly stood up before running to their moms room.

She was sitting on her bed stroking Coffee's back slowly with  sad yet soft look on her face. She quickly looked up when she saw Y/n and her eyes instantly filled with tears as she slowly handed him to Y/n.

Y/n looked down at Coffee and could see his breathing was so slow. Coffee looked at Y/n and purred, but it was so low it was inaudible if the room wasn't quiet.

Everyone who was at Y/n's room had quickly ran to the triplets mom's room and saw Y/n holding Coffee. "I'm so sorry... Mommy's so so sorry.." Y/n said in between sobs as he held Coffee close to him.

A faint meow came from Coffee as he snuggled close to Y/n for warmth before taking his last breath. Y/n had started sobbing before his sobbing turned into loud cries.

Y/n's mom slowly got up and hugged her son close to her hushing him softly as she swayed his body with his, something she'd do when the triplets cried when they were babies.

"Are you doing alright now?" Senju asked after they had baried Coffee. Y/n's eyes were puffy and red to the point they looked like lips (somethin like this: 3-3).

"Mhm." Y/n said with a small nod. "What is it that you guys wanted me to do again? You guys wouldn't come here if there wasn't a reason.

"Well, we need your help defeating Mikey-kun. And we're going o re-build Toman again to stop him. So, will you help us, Y/n-kun?" Takemitchy asked. "Sure." Y/n mumbled with a faint smile.

"But first you need a makeover. Your hair grew out so much since the last time we've seen you and your eyebags are much darker."
Mitsuya said with a grin before dragging Y/n inside. "Does your mom have sisscors?" "Mhm, in the bathroom drawer." Y/n said as they went to the bathroom.

After about 30 minutes Y/n came out and he looked just like he did before, besides his eyes and eyebags.

"So, who's ready to defeat Mikey? God that doesn't sound like me." Y/n said as he rolled his eyes a bit making everyone laugh, happy that they have their old Y/n back once again.