𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟲: 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂?

Pretty girl || Clairo || (Now playing)

Baji, Mikey, and Koko might be OOC 

FYI this is not official...yet

Don't ask what this is cuz I don't even know myself-

Not fully proof read!

Word Count: 1,750 words

A day had passed since Emma's funeral and Y/n had to stay home to get some rest and so his wound would heal properly

A day had passed since Emma's funeral and Y/n had to stay home to get some rest and so his wound would heal properly. A light knock was heard on Y/n's door making him look away from his phone. "Yeah?" Y/n said. 

The door opened revealing his mom who had a soft smile on her face. "Someone's here to see you Y/n dear." She said and opened the door wider and there stood Mikey. "Hey, Mikey." Y/n said as he sat up with a small smile. 

"Hey Sleepy-chan." Mikey smiled glad Y/n was alright and well. "I'll leave you two boys alone. I'll be downstairs." Y/n's mom said and closed Y/n's door leaving Y/n and Mikey there neither of them speaking at all. 

'Well, this is awkward.' Y/n thought and sweat drop. "Uhh, sit anywhere you'd like." Y/n said trying to break the silence between them. "Alright, thank you." Mikey said and sat on Y/n's desk chair. "How're your wounds?" Mikey asked. 

"They're alright. The doctor said I also had a sprained wrist the other day." Y/n said and showed his hand that had a wrist brace on. "I'm glad you're doing alright, Sleepy-chan." Mikey said with a smile. "Soo, why'd you come over? And how did you know where I lived?" Y/n asked. 

"Just wanted to check up on you and Takemitchy told me." Mikey said. "Damn you Takemitchy." Y/n mumbled. The two talked for an hour or two talking about random stuff that's happened and really funny shit before Mikey left. 

"And this is when I get to take my nape." Y/n sighed as he laid his head on a pillow and closed his eyes ready to dream about dumb shit. That was until his door was slammed open scaring the shit out of him. 

"AAAAAAA!!!" Y/n yelled and quickly sat up and looked over at the door only to see it was Baji. "Why the hell you slamming door open?! This ain't your house!" Y/n shouted. 

"My bad, anyways, I heard you got injured how're you feeling?" Baji asked and went to Y/n's bed side. "Oh, um. I'm doing alright even though I was shot in the foot and have a sprained wrist." Y/n said. 

Baji 'tsk' as a pissed off expression. "Dude, chill. It's not a big deal. I'm alive aren't I?" Y/n said with a small smile. Baji's facial expression softened when he saw Y/n's face. He was completely calm.