𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟮: 𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

Vacation bible school x Streets || Ayesha Erotica & Doja Cat || (Now playing)

Not fully proof read!

Word Count: 2,007 words

"Toman has arrived!! Everyone gather around!!!" Chifuyu yelled

"Toman has arrived!! Everyone gather around!!!" Chifuyu yelled. Tenjiku and Toman were now face to face. "I've been waiting for you, hero." Kisaki said as he looked down at Takemitchy.

Y/n shifted his gaze to Kisaki, his expression completely calm, but his eyes showing hatred. Like a lot of hatred to that bastard. "That bastard, Kisaki. He's just standing there. He's that kind of guy." Chifuyu said.

"It's as if we can't reach him unless we defeat Tenjiku. He's thought of this thoroughly, huh?" Chifuyu said as he looked at Kisaki.

"He's a fucking coward that's what that son of a bitch is." Y/n said as he stood next to Takemitchy. "I'll drag him to hell if it's the last thing I do." Y/n said. "Y/n-kun..." Takemitchy said. "400 members of Tenjiku versus 51 members of Toman! How'll you handle this clear disadvantage? Do entertain us Toman!!" Izana said.

"You go first, Shion." Izana said and a guy with a tattoo on one side of his head came forward. "Today's forerunner will be me!! Former president of the Black Dragons, Tenjiku four heavenly kings Madarame Shion! Who will Toman send?!!" He yelled.

"Forerunner? What does that mean?" Takemitchy asked. "It's the S-62's infamous Ritual. They liven' up the later battle by starting with a 1-on-1 fight." Yamagishi said. "It's weird how you know so much." Y/n said said. "Woah, the delinquent nerd has spoken." Makoto said. "I see. Since I took the lead for today's battle, it should be me!" Takemitchy said.

"Come on, stop joking around Toman!! Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya and Smiley not even one of your MVP's are around! And no one's around to be forerunner?!" Shion yelled. "My god he's so damn loud." Y/n mumbled as a vein started throbbing on his cheek. "Your opponent will be me." Pehyan said and stepped forward.

"Pehyan-kun." Takemitchy said. "Today you're acting as president. So step back." Pehyan told Takemitchy and looked back at Shion. "Tokyo Manji Gang acting 3rd Division Captain, Hayashi Ryouhei." Pehyan said.

"Whatever!! I can finish all of Toman myself." Shion said and got real close to Pehyan. 'Now that's an empty promise.' Y/n thought and rolled his eyes. "This 1-on-1 fight is important. The winning team will get a huge morale boost." Chifuyu said.

"So you realized why it is important, huh? Shion is Tenjiku's top 'mad dog'." Izana said. Everyone from Tenjiku started praising Shion and all that kind of stuff.