𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲: 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗻𝗼

Nice boys || Temporex || (Now playing)

Not fully proof read!

Word Count: 1,200 words

Baji punched everyone tha was in his way making Y/n clap

Baji punched everyone tha was in his way making Y/n clap. "Whaaa he's good." Y/n said. "Whoa! What a beat!! He took out four guys at once!?" Takemitchy exclaimed.

"You can't take him lightly, Takemitchy." Chifuyu told him.

"Baji-san said he'd take down Kisaki, didn't he? There's no promise that guy can't keep!" Chifuyu said. "Checkmate." Baji said as a put a sharp metal pole close to Kisaki's neck. "This isn't chest Baji!" Y/n called out.

Baji rolled his eyes and looked down at Kisaki. "Kisaki." Baji said. "Go ahead and kill me if you can!" Kisaki said. "Baji-kun?" Takemitchy said. Soo Baji coughed up blood.

"Fuck! Guess that's that..." Baji said. Everyone's eyes went wide when Baji went down on his knees as more blood came out of his mouth. "Baji-san!!" Chifuyu yelled when Baji landed on the floor. Y/n quickly went over to Baji and applied pressure onto his wound.

"Fuck..how did I not see you get fucking stabbed and I was on your damn back..?"

Y/n asked himself while his breathing became shaky and uneven as he watched blood. Baji's blood come onto his own hands. "Takemitchy!! I'm going to take Baji to the hospital! It's not too far from here!!" Y/n said.

His eyes where wide with fear and guilt. Takemitchy nodded his head. Y/n picked up Baji, but with a struggle since he was much heavier.

He quickly left the scene with trying to keep Baji awake and to stop the bleeding. "Kazutoraaa!!" Chifuyu yelled. "Kazutora doesn't fuck around after all!" Kisaki (bitch) said.

"Huh?!" "I see now! He lured Baji into Valhalla so he could kill him when he least expected it!" Kisaki said and turned his head to Mikey who was getting up. "Right, leader?" Kisaki asked. "M..Mikey-kun.. No. Kazutora-kun was.."

"I wanted to kill you for so long as soon as you got outta Juvie, I was gonna kill you. But the one who kept telling me not to was Baji." Mikey said as he walked down the pile of cars. "Baji said 'Kazutora just wanted to make you happy, Mikey.

That's why he can't accept it. Even though he killed your brother to make himself believe he wasn't the bad guy, Kazutora had no choice, but to decide you were his enemy.' " Mikey said as he licked the blood that dripped from his head.

"Mikey." Draken said as he looked at Mikey with a serious look. "Ken-chin. This fight is over." Mikey said.

"Huh?! Hey, hey, Hey! (bokuto) The fight's over?!" Hanma asked as he looked down at Mikey. "You tryin' to fuck with me, Mikey?" Hanma asked and spread his arms out.

"That's not something you get to decide, bitch!!" He said before Mikey kicked him in the side of the head knocking him out instantly. "See? It's over." Mikey said to prove his point. Now that Hanma was unconscious the fight really was over.

The people from Valhalla started murmuring before running off. "Run! He's gonna kill us!!" A few people yelled. The only person who didn't run was Kazutora who was about to get his shit rocked.

"People can betray anyone... Let's end this Mikey. Will you die? Or will I?" Kazutora asked as a vain formed on his cheek. Mikey instantly landed a hard punch onto Kazutora's face making him fall onto the ground.

"If all you can do is destroy the things I care about...then I'll destroy you...right here and right now." Mikey said as he towered over Kazutora.

Currently back with Y/n he had gotten to the hospital just in time for them to help Baji, but Baji had to go to the operation room.

Okay, back with Mikey beating Kazutora's ass. Mikey kicked Kazutora across the face. "If all you can do is destroy..." Mikey began and got on top of Kazutora and raised his fist up.

"...Then I'll destroy you, Kazutora." Mikey said. Mikey continued to punch Kazutora in the face at a fast and hard pacing not stopping at all.

"Mikey is gonna...kill Kazutora!" Mitsuya said. "Nobody can stop Mikey now.." Mitsuya said. "I'm so fucking helpless!!" Takemitchy said as he closed his eyes shut as tears left them.

~Small time skip since I changed a bunch of shit with Baji dyin~

Takemitchy quickly got in between Kazutora and Mikey. "Move...or I'll kill you, too." Mikey said with wide eyes. "You gotta stop this!! Mikey-kun!!" Takemitchy yelled but was met with a punch to the face.

And yada yada yada now to the charm part.

When Takemitchy threw his jacket off a charm had landed out of it catching Mikey's eye as he picked it up. "Takemitchy. Where'd you get...this charm..?" Mikey asked as he looked at it.

Takemitchy rubbed the tears out of his eyes. "During that gathering. I found it at the shrine." Takemitchy said. "A charm...?" Draken asked. "That's..."Mitsuya said as his eyes widened slightly confusing Takemitchy.

"Baji had this the whole time...?" Mikey asked with wide eyes. "This is the charm from the day we formed our gang." Mikey said as his eyes softened.

"I didn't create Toman. Baji did. 'If one of us gets hurt, we'll all protect them. I want a gang that's all for one, and one for all.' " Mikey said as tears started to form in his eyes and everyone else's eyes.

In the distance sirens could be heard. "It's the cops. Let's go, guys." Someone said. "Toman's leaving too!" Draken announced. "RIght!" Everyone in Toman said. "Where's Sleepy?" Draken asked as he looked around but didn't see any familiar [h/c] there.

"Oh, he took Baji-kun to the hospital." Takemitchy said. "And I think he's still there. So, I'm gonna go to the hospital and see if everythings alright." Takemitchy said.

"I'll come with you too." Draken said. Soon enough everyone had left and gotten their wounds cleaned up.

"Y/n-kun!" Takemitchy called out waking the male up. "Huh?" Y/n said as he julted upwards a bit confused. "Oh, hey Takemitchy and Draken." Y/n said with a small wave and wiped the droll that was on his face. "Is Baji-kun alright?" Takemitchy asked. "Mhm, they're almost done operating on him." Y/n yawned as he stood up.

"Thank god." Draken said with a soft smile as he looked down at Y/n. "Thank you so much Y/n-kun!" Takemitchy said as he bowed his head.

"Eh? Stop bowing you look like an idiot." Y/n said as he waved his hand. "Well, I'm gonna go home. When they're done with the surgery and Baji wakes up please call me." Y/n said with a smile as he waved bye to them before leaving.

"Wait Y/n-kun we don't have your...number." Takemitchy sighed. Draken put his hands in his pocket before taking a small paper out. It contained Y/n's number. "How did he- I'm not even going to ask." Draken said.

And so Baji hadn't died and nor did Kazutora all thanks to your nice author who had the power to follow the path of Baji dying!