𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵: 𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?

In heat x suicide year || Weedmane || (Now playing)

Not fully proof read!

Word Count: 1,271 words

"Kazutora-kun my memory's fuzzy so I might ask you some weird stuff

"Kazutora-kun my memory's fuzzy so I might ask you some weird stuff." Takemitchy said. "Why did Toman end up this way..?" He asked.

Kazutora kept quiet (his fine ass self) before he spoke. "It was Mikey. Mikey...has completely changed."

Kazutora said as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Toman changed because Mikey changed." Kazutora said. "And what about Y/n-kun when he left?" Takemitchy asked as he turned his head to Kazutora.

"I...have no idea really. He never told anyone where he went or anything like that. I'm more worried for him than anything." Kazutora said as his expression turned into a slight saddened one.

"So none of us know where Y/n-kun is..." Takemitchy said. "Help me out, Takemichi. This time, I want to help Mikey...I wanna save Manjiro Sano. And find Y/n Kawata." Kazutora said with a serious look on his face.

"Mikey's left arm the ex-black dragons. My connection with them goes way back." "Connection?" "The ex-black dragons are based on the 11th generation of the black dragons they're the biker gang I fough with before Toman was formed. They do shakedowns and murders. They'll do anything for money." Kazutora said.

"The vast amount of wealth they produced was one of he things that sent Mikey off the deep end and for Sleepy to leave Toman. I was able to find their hidden bank account thanks to my connections. I'll cut off the cash flow and put and end to all. And, the one who was supposed to handle Kisaki, Mikey's right arm was Chifuyu." He said making Takemitchy looked down slightly with a sad expression since he seen Chifuyu die right in front of him.

"Chifuyu was killed because he backed Kisaki into a corner." "Huh?! How the hell did he corner a guy like Kisaki?" Takemitchy asked him with a surprised look on his face.

~We just gonna skip all that and go to the past~

"Strike!" Hina said. "That was awesome Takemitchi-kun! You got a turkey!" She said. Takemitchy looked over to the chairs and saw Y/n there. "Huh? What's up Y/n-kun?" Takemitchy asked confused why he was here. "My mom told me to go hand out with you.

If I didn't she would start playing Gospel music and make me, Nahoya, and Souya clean the house and I do not feel like doing that for the next 2 hours or so." Y/n sighed as he turned his phone off.

"Your mom sounds cool Y/n-kun!" Hina said. "Ha! Yeah right she's not as cool as she seems to you guys." Y/n said. "Anyways you both have fun I'm just gonna sit here and watch.

Hina nodded her head and turned to Takemitchy. "I totally suck at this." She said with a smile before grabbing a bowling ball. Takemitchy turned around and pinched the bridge of his nose so he wouldn't cry.

"What's wrong?" Hina asked. "Nothin' at all." He said. "You're such a damn crybaby Takemitchy." Y/n chuckled making Takemitchy frown and roll his eyes before turning back to Hina.

"Go!" She said and placed the bowling ball on the ground as it rolled. "Aw man...went into the gutter again." She said. "Your turn, Takemichi-kun." She said with a smile.

"It fuckin' sucks being the damn third wheeler." Y/n mumbled as he yawned making beads of tears form in the corner of his eyes. "Watch this, Hina." Takemitchy said as he held the bowling ball.

"My fourth strike in a row!!" He said and threw it at the same time as the guy next to him both making a strike. "Wowie!" Hina said with an impressed look on her face.

"We were totally in sync." Some half bald guy said with a grin. "Not bad." A girl who was sitting not to far from him said. 'It's like as I meet or see more and more people they keep getting taller and taller and it's pissing me off!' Y/n thought as he narrowed his eyes to the guy.

"Huh? I thought I'd seen you somewhere before. You're Takemichi Hanagaki!" He said. "Huh?" "Aw, c'mon making captain hasn't gone to your head has it? I'm the second Division Vice-captain Hakkai Shiba." He said with a grin.

"What?!!" Takemitchy said. 'I forgot other Division captains and all those other kind of captains exist.' Y/n thought as he slouched in the chair and looked at random things bored out of his mind. "hmm? What's with you?" Hakkai asked when Takemitchy was in a weird pose/stance.

"My captain told me a lot about you and this guy called Y/n." He said making Takemitchy look even more shocked than he was before. "Takemitchy close your mouth! A fly is gonna fly into it!" Y/n called out to him making him close his mouth instantly.

"We're bros from now on! Come over to my place!" Hakkai said to Y/n and Takemitchy as he swung his arm around Takemitchy and Y/n.

"O-Okay." Takemitchy said. Y/n just kept quiet, but was currently insulting him in his head to the max.

'If this lanky motherfucker doesn't get his arm off my I'm going to send him to his grave early....' Y/n thought as he glared up at him. "If you three are "bros" now then I get to be an older sister to all of you." Yuzuha said. "Huh?! You're brother and sister?!"

Takemitchy asked surprised. And finally a last Hakkai took his arm off of Y/n. "Buy me some juice since you're my little bro now." She said to Takemitchy.

"Really? You don't look alike." Hina said. "You don't look like you'd be any good in a fight. Why are you even a captain in Toman?" Yuzuha asked Takemitchy making him stop.

"Hakkai's obviously got the capacity to outrank you, but he's got no interest in that." Yuzuha said pointing a thumb at her little brother. "You're right! Shiba-kun does look strong." Hina said. "Hina?!" Takemitchy said making Y/n wheeze.

~Small time skip~

"We're almost to my house!" Hakkai said with a smile. "Hakkai...we're in trouble." Yuzuha said confusing everyone until they looked forward. A bunch of people in white uniforms with dragons on the back of it stood there with motorcycles.

"Hanagaki and Kawata...sorry, you'd better go on home." Hakkai said. "Don't gotta tell me twice." Y/n said and was about to turn around until someone started speaking.

"Well, well, well." Someone said as they walked down the isle of guys. "If it isn't our young master, Hakkai!!" He said. 'Holy fuck he's hot!! God has blessed me at this moment.' Y/n thought as a light shade of red formed on his cheeks as he continued to stare at him. "..Koko..." Hakkai said with a not so happy look.

"Hmm?! Who the hell are these jerks?" Koko asked once he noticed Takemitchy, Hina, and Y/n. "I've seen those two before. He's Toman's First Division Captain, Hanagaki and 2nd Vice-captain, Kawata." Some guy with a mask said.

"There's Toman fuckers on our turf?!" Koko asked with a pissed off expression as a vein formed on his forehead. "You tryin' to fuck with us?!!" He shouted.

"You're not leaving our turf in one piece, assholes." 'God you son of a bitch you just hate me now don't you?' Y/n thought as he mentally raised up his middle finger.