𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟱: 𝗛𝗲'𝘀... 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁..?

Loveeeeee song|| Rihanna & Future|| (Now playing)

Not fully proof read!

Word Count: 1,361 words

"If you were straight, what would your type be?" Nahoya randomly asked Y/n catching him off guard

"Uh.. Probably a dominate women that would and could kill me." Y/n said with a shrug. Nahoya opened his mouth to say something but just closed it.

"You have issues Y/n." Souya said. "Yeah I know, but I ain't complaining." Y/n said as he chewed the tip of a straw he got with his coffee. "Also you seem like you have more energy than usual what's up?" Souya said when he noticed Y/n was fidgeting a lot.

"I had 3 cups of coffee this afternoon." Y/n said as he held up 3 fingers. "THREE?!" Nahoya and Souya shouted. "Yeah?" Y/n said wondering why they yelled. "No wonder you haven't taken a nap like at all today." Nahoya said.

"From now on you're gonna stop drinkin coffee!" Souya said and took the cup away from Y/n. "And you always have mood swings it's scary." Nahoya said and shivered. Y/n inhaled through his nose and exhaled.

"Drink some water for once, alright? We don't want you to die too early." Souya said and gave Y/n a water bottle from the mini freezer that was in the living room.

"I hate it when you both act like older brother for once. It pisses me off." Y/n sighed and took the water bottle from Souya. "It is our job as older brothers to protect our sleep deprived baby brother!" Nahoya said.

"Call me baby brother again and I'm throwing this water bottle at your head." Y/n said as he had a firm grip on the still closed water bottle. "See mood swings! You weren't even threatening me for a few minutes!" Nahoya said.

-Time skip-

Y/n was currently in his room doing Y/n things until he had gotten a call scaring him before he answered. "What is it?" Y/n asked. "...He's...he's been shot..!" Y/n heard Takemitchy's frantic voice say on the other end making him sit up.

"Who's been shot?" Y/n asked. "Draken-kun was shot!" He shouted making Y/n's eyes widen. "You're lyin...right? Takemitchy?" Y/n asked hoping he was. "I...I'm not! He's really been shot!" Takemitchy said.

Y/n's heart sank to the bottom of his stomach. "Where are you right now?" "I'm at the amusement park.." Takemitchy said. "Got it." Y/n said before hanging up.

If Draken got shot then that means another gang was probably involved so of course he'd put on the Brahman's jacket before quietly sneaking out the house. Y/n got on the motorcycle Mikey had given him a few years back and drove to the amusement park Takemitchy was at.