𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲: 𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼!

Wii Tennis || Splash Daddy || (Now playing)

Word Count: 2,738 (omfg-)

Turns out there wasn't any school the next day

Turns out there wasn't any school the next day. "Sorry, Nahoya." Y/n mumbled as he looked at the beaten up pink haired boy. "It's fwine." Nahoya said since he had a busted lip it sound kind of weird.

"Now you two need to stop fighting! Or so help me god you don't wanna know what I'll do next to you both." Their mother growled as she held one of her belts in her hand.

"Since it's the weekend you boys can do whatever you want.

Just don't set anything on fire like the last time a couple weeks ago." She said and went to wherever she was going. 'Around the city I go.' Y/n thought as he went to his room leaving Nahoya by himself.

Poor boy.

But that's what he gets for bothering Y/n when he made a promise not to bother him.

Anyways, Y/n put on some random short he had on and some random T-shirt that had one of his favorite bands name on it. He waltzed back downstairs and to the door as he put his shoes on and left the house locking the door in the process.

"Now where the hell do I wanna go?" Y/n asked himself out loud as he walked down his sidewalk saying good morning to the few elderly people that was there.

Someway somehow he had ended up at the hospital which confused the fuck out of him. but didn't really bother him in a way. Soon he saw a familiar blonde haired boy he saw the other day.

'What was his name again? Takemich? Kaemichy? Oh, Takemitchy!' Y/n thought as it finally clicked. 'Why he hell is he being so stealthy?' Y/n thought as he watched Draken walk away.

"Yo. Takemitchy!" Y/n called out to the blonde startling him. He looked around and saw Y/n and confused on how he knew his 'name'.

"Umm do I know you?" He asked. "Oh right, we've never met face to face before. I'm Y/n or how my brother and Mikey would call me..Sleepy." Y/n side cringing at the nickname.

"Ah, well it's nice to meet you Y/n! I'm Takemi-" "I already know your name." Y/n said making Takemitchy sweatdrop by how blunt Y/n was. Almost like a knife. Keyword: Almost.

"Anyways, what are you doing walking around like you're some type of 1945 movie ninja?" Y/n asked making Takemitchy freeze up.

"Uhh, well..you see.." "Come on spit it out, you're a big boy."

Y/n said wanting to know what in gods name Takemitchy was doing. "Just...following Draken-kun..that's all." Takemitchy said with a nervous laugh. "Oh. Well, can I join in? I have nothing better to do anyways." Y/n asked.