Chapter 2

As you were walking down the sidewalk of some town called Morioh, your eyes caught sight of a familiar male. As to why you were in Morioh was something even you didn't know. You guessed that you got lost while listening to your music.

As you swiftly turned your head away, seeing how the male was with an entire group of people, he caught your face at the last moment.

"Oh! Hi, (Y/N)!" he yelled at you from across the street.

You froze in your tracks as his friends began to question him on how he knew me and who I was. You turned your head over to them and gave them all a small wave along with a , "Hi.."

When you turned around, you caught the eyes of a certain mangaka. He thought that your eyes and expression were incredibly appealing and immediately started walking towards you with a piece of paper and pencil.

You were taken by surprise when he started sketching you over and over again. It was weird to see someone draw you, there wasn't anything special about you.

After about 5 more minutes of the mangaka drawing you, he introduced himself. 

"It's nice to meet you, (Y/N) was it? My name's Rohan Kishibe."

"Uh, sure.. My name's (Y/N) (L/N). Perhaps it's nice to meet you.." you said unsure of what to say, as this time, you didn't introduce yourself first.

"Do you read my manga? Are you a fan?" he asked you.

"Uh.. um.. maybe? Is it Pink Dark Boy? I've read that one.. it's not bad." you said.

"Yes, I was the one who created that one."

"Really? I see.. Well then, I'll be taking my leave now. I have some places to be-" you were cut off by your stomach growling. 

"Oh.."

"It seems that you're in need of food. Come along with us, we were just headed for a restaurant around here." invited Rohan. 

You simply nodded and followed the group as they all started introducing each other.

"Hey, I'm Okayasu Nijimura! Nice to meet you!" said the male.

"I'm Koichi Hirose and this is my girlfriend, Yukako Yamagishi!" said the smaller male.

You nodded at them before switching the song which caught Rohan and Josuke's attention.

"What're you listening to, (Y/N)?" asked Josuke.

You looked at him stiffly before looking back to what you clicked to play before switching tabs and going to a different song.

"Why'd you change the tab, (Y/N)?" asked Rohan. 

You froze once more.

"Um.. uhh, I didn't want to show you what I listen to..." you answered honestly.

"Really? Just show us, we won't judge!" Josuke said with a smile while secretly glaring at Rohan as he sweated.

"Alright..."

You showed them your playlist which included lots of judgeable song titles such as 'Choke' and 'Love Me Dead'. 

They continued to stare at the phone as you started getting a bit uncomfortable.

"What song are you listening to right now?" asked Josuke.

You looked at Josuke, then at Rohan, then at the phone, then back to Josuke as this process continued 2 more times before you decided to answer.