Chapter 5

"..."

"..."

Silence filled the classroom as you sat down on your chair. Clearly, the male that was in the classroom didn't like you. But unlike other people, you couldn't care less why he didn't like you. As long as he didn't do something that would get you in trouble, you didn't care what he would do.

You felt him glare at you as you took out your cell phone even though class was about to start. You looked up at him and realized that his glare intensified as you looked up at him. To be honest, you were getting curious as to why he hated you so much. 

You remembered that his introduction wasn't even an introduction. He stated his last name and Jonathan had to introduce him in his stead since he was so unwilling to tell you.

"Um-" you were cut off by the noise that slowly filled the classroom. You looked at the entrance of the classroom and saw your classmates walk inside. What perfect timing.

When you looked back at Kujo, he was no longer glaring at you anymore, as he was talking to his red haired friend, Noriaki Kakyoin who waved at you, then gaining the attention of Kujo who ended up glaring at you again. 

For the rest of class, you were just pondering over whether you should eat something for dinner or not.

~2 Hours Later~

Your first day of school had finally ended. You disliked the fact that every time you went to a new school, your first day would always have so many human interactions. 

"Hello, (Y/N)~!" said a voice behind you. You turned around, saw Joseph, and immediately sulked as the male behind you had started a conversation. You didn't want to come off as a rude person but you didn't like talking either, so what could you do?

1) Make an excuse and run away.

2) Greet him back and then walk away.

3) Somehow see Leone and run over to him.

4) Ignore him, let him follow you and bug you while you ignore him.

You liked the fourth choice, but it would come off as rude, wouldn't it? The third choice wasn't so bad, but it was unlikely for it to happen. The second one was also slightly rude and you were too lazy to do the first one. You supposed you would just go with the one you liked.

You continued walking back to Dio's place, not ready to go back to your parent's house.

"Are you ignoring me? Why're you ignoring me, (Y/N)?" asked Joseph as he, just as you thought, followed you.

You continued walking before your stomach growled.

"..."

"..."

"Ahahaha, I see you're hungry! I'll treat you out then!" said Joseph as he laughed.

You looked at him with calculating eyes.

'If I go with him, I get free food, but then again, I could just call Josuke to treat me out again. He's more tolerable too... Maybe I'll order more when we go for Dio than usual. Perhaps that'll scare him and his wallet away...'

"Fine.. Lead the way..." you answered after a while.

~15 Minutes Later~

You arrived at another Italian restaurant. Apparently, Joseph couldn't decide which one to go to. It was annoying, yes, but what could you do? He was the one treating you out.