Chapter 11

You were woken up by the splash of cold water. Very cold water.

Your eyes blinked open as you tried to turn your head to see your surroundings as well as avoid the light right above your eyes, but couldn't. It appeared something had restrained your entire body onto a table.

"Rise and shine, (Y/N)." said a voice.

You couldn't see anyone though. Aside from the light that was right above you, the rest of the room was completely dark. 

"..."

"Not going to say anything back? How rude-" the voice continued before yelping in pain, spitting out curse words.

"Just get on with your job, Cioccolata." said a voice you swore you heard before. It sounded like that guy in the alley way, Diavolo, was it?

"Right, Boss... Secco, you're filming now, right?" Cioccolata asked as you heard some grunts from another voice.

"Good. Hehehe, let's begin now, shall we?" Cioccolata giggled as he walked towards the table you were strapped onto.

When you could see him more clearly, you could see his features. There was nothing to look at though. And so before you knew it, you had already said it out loud.

"You look so ugly."

You heard Diavolo chuckle before leaving you alone in the room with a fuming Cioccolata and the guy called Secco who was apparently filming everything.

"Oh ho ho, don't worry. I won't be the only one soon." he said creepily as he pulled out a scalpel and some other sharp tools you didn't like the look of.

'Oh, I see.. My parents must have sold me off to this organization that the Diavolo guy and DIO are in.' you thought to yourself as you stared blankly as the green haired man prepared to slice your skin. 

'Look's like I'm going to be dissected. I didn't imagine this would be the method behind my death, but oh well.'

Then, just before Cioccolata could draw blood from you, the door was slammed open. 

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!!" the voice yelled. Oh wait, that was DIO.

"Huh? DIO Brando? What are you doing here?" Cioccolata asked as he signaled Secco to stop the camera. 

DIO did not respond as he somehow got the restraints to un-restrain you, leaving you to be able to get off the table. Well, at least before DIO just carried you in his arms. 

"Hello, DIO." you greeted him as his eyes stared at you worryingly.

"Next time you go out, make sure to be with someone. Hell, even one of the Joestars, alright?" he said as you nodded.

He walked around and around and finally got out of the building. 

"Take a good look at the outside of this building. If anyone tries to trick you into entering, just kick their balls and run away. Don't even think about coming close to this place. It's a living hell. At least for the victims." DIO said, turning your head to the front view of the building.

"Alright."

"After we get back to the mansion, I'll tell you everything, whether you like it or not. Now that those bastards are involving you, I can't allow you walking around clueless." he said, walking to the direction of the mansion.

"How'd you get into this organization?" you asked him as he frowned.

"... I'm one of the founders." he said.