Chapter 18

"You seem to be in quite the happy mood, Kars," Diavolo noted as he ate his food in a sassy manner.

"Hm-hm~. Well, of course, I'm in a good mood," he said. "I've finally figured out how to get my hands on that little mouse."

Diavolo raised an eyebrow as he placed his fork down. "Explain."

"It's simple," Kars smirked, leaning back into his giant chair. "I'll lure her with her oh so precious... lion."

-In the Mansion-

"Good morning, everyone! I need to go shopping for groceries. Who wants to come with me?" Jonathan asked.

Footsteps could be heard running down the stairs. All the siblings got to the ground floor and a few of them raised their hands.

"Which shop are we going to?" Joseph asked.

"The closest one. I need groceries for breakfast so we'll have to make it fast. Here is the shopping list. Don't get anything else without asking me, okay?" he said after handing out the pieces of paper.

"Alright," Jolyne said as Joseph nodded.

"Abbacchio, ask (Y/N) if she wants anything please," Jonathan asked as Leone nodded and walked up the stairs to your room.

He knocked on the door and within a few seconds, you opened it.

"Yes?"

"Jonathan and the rest are going to the supermarket. Do you want anything?" he asked.

"Ah, no. I'm good. Thanks for asking though," you responded.

"Alright then," he said before walking away.

By the time he got downstairs, the Joestars were already leaving.

He rushed down and joined them at the front door.

"Ah, Abbacchio! I was wondering if you were even coming!" Joseph said jokingly.

He ignored him and walked past him go where Jonathan was.

"Alright, everyone. Let's go," he said, turning around to start walking. The others followed behind. Leone couldn't help but make a comparasion of them and a family of ducks and ducklings.

-15 Minutes Later-

Leone walked down the aisle of canned foods. Everything seemed to disgust him. As he was walking, he noticed a noticeably large guy checking out the canned pastas.

Against his better judgement, he went up to the guy to give advice. "It'd be better to buy raw pasta and cook it yourself. It'll taste much better," he said before awkwardly turning away.

"Yes... Thank you...," the guy said.

Before he knew it, Leone's mouth was covered by a clothe. His vision began to blurry.

"I do apologize for using such an underhanded technique, but this was Lord Kars' direct instructions. I wish you luck... Leone Abbacchio."

-5 Hours Later-

Everyone had came back from the store, or so they thought.

A few hours after they came back, you all realized Leone never came back. Now, everyone was discussing who would go out to find him.

That was when you got a notification.

[7354 St. *****, 84896. Tonight, 9:00 PM.]

Right under was a picture of Leone with a cloth in his mouth and bruises tha littered his body. He was tied up against a chair in a dark room.